Jeremy looked up into his face. "I don't think that he would do that, even though I don't agree with what he's doing to be doing to my sister. I desperately wish that there was another way" he said frustratedly.

"She'll be resurrected by the elixir but she cannot have any vampire blood in her system otherwise it's not going to work" Elijah explained to him. He felt bad about the situation but there was nothing that they could do. Jeremy just nodded his head with a bleak expression on his face. The future didn't look very bright. When he opened his eyes, Elijah was gone.

Bonnie felt as if she was connected to weights. She felt heavy and sluggish and her head pounded. She got herself ready and went downstairs to grab something to eat along with some water and pills to dull her headache. She still couldn't believe that her grams appeared to her yesterday.

It just felt so surreal. She debated whether or not to tell her dad and the rest of the family. She decided against it. They would only consider her to be mad, just like they thought that her grandmother was. Her mind went towards her mother and she sighed softly. She still wondered why she gave her up.

Wasn't she good enough? And did she even know that grams had died? She hadn't even been present at the funeral. She sighed softly and tried not to think about it, the bitterness and resentment that she often felt when she thought about her mother started to rise up in her chest once again. She was pulled out from her mulling by a ping from her phone.

She grabbed it off the kitchen counter and unlocked it. It was a message from Stefan. She furrowed her brows in confusion. How did he get her number? Her only conclusion that Elena must have given him her number, Caroline wouldn't do something like that.

She opened the text message and it read : we need you at the boarding house. We all need to talk about what happened yesterday with Jeremy. She sighed softly and rubbed at her temples in slight annoyance. She couldn't remember a time when she was in her own home for most of the time when she wasn't at the Grill, the Boarding house or at Elena's. The thought made her heart twinge with sadness but it wasn't as if there was anyone to welcome her home.

Her grams had gone and she was done at her fathers house grieving. Her father as usual had gone on business yet again, meaning that she had to return to Mystic Falls. She looked down at her phone and sighed softly as she quickly texted her reply, I'll be there as soon as I can. And with that she grabbed her keys and jacket before making her way out.

She just hoped that nothing bad happened. Too many bad things had happened in the time frame of just months and she had enough of it all. She just wanted this whole thing to be over.

"So what your saying is that Jeremy definitely has magic?" Damon asked with raised eyebrows, swirling his alcohol in his glass. "So first of all he's the reincarnation of Klaus's brother and now he suddenly has magic? That doesn't even make any sense" Elena mumbled, twirling her hair around her fingers. Bonnie nodded her head.

"He definitely has magic. We established that yesterday when he set your living room up on fire. If I hadn't cast a sleeping spell on him, he probably could have burnt the whole place down" she explained and Elena shivered.

"But how is he that strong? Surely if he was a reincarnation he'd have weaker magic, isn't that right?" Caroline then spoke up. Bonnie nodded her head. "You are correct with that statement but he possesses greater magic. If he can control it well enough he can probably be stronger than me," she said with a snort.

Stefan chuckled softly and shook his head. "Not possible, you're a Bennett witch. We have to keep him underneath control. He could do something to mess up our plans." Elena nodded her head in agreement.

"What if he gets out of control? I don't want this for him. He doesn't know anything about magic, he shouldn't have it! It's dangerous!" she exclaimed. "I don't want this for him. I just want him to have a normal life" she whispered softly. It was Damon who spoke up next.

"What if he does wrap his head around it? What if he enjoys having magic?" he asked with a raised eyebrow. He still felt bad for giving in to Elena by compelling Jeremy and he wanted to make up for it. "And because he's a witch, he can't be compelled so that means no vervain" Caroline added with an amused smirk.

Elena was speechless. She thought that her group would be on her side. "Why isn't anyone listening to me? He isn't safe here, he can't protect himself? What if Klaus uses him against me? Against us?" she stressed out, attempting to make the others see it from her point of view. Bonnie shook her head. "Unfortunately, as usual, there's nothing that we can do. We're just going to have to keep our eyes on him even more than usual now" she said and the group nodded.

"Are you sure that they want to help me?" Jeremy asked timidly as Elijah led the way towards where the Martin witches lived. He climbed up the stairs towards apartment doors and walked down the corridor, gesturing for the teenager to follow him. He hesitated a little bit before following him.

He didn't particularly want to ask Bonnie, he couldn't bring himself to face her, not since after their row. He needed some time to himself. Elijah stopped outside the last door and rapped on it with his knuckles three times.

After a few moments the door opened and a young dark skinned teenager appeared in the doorway. He greeted Elijah with a faint smile. "Elijah," he said in greeting. He then turned his attention to Jeremy. "I hear that you are a witch, "he said in an impressed tone of voice and held out his hand. "I'm Luka, it's nice to meet you."

— — — —

another chapter for you guys!

Abbiee xxx