Chapter 38: Fight at Sams

En başından başla

He quickly gets up as I punch him in the stomach.

I punch him then kicking him making him fall on the stairs. He the kicks me in the stomach making me stumble back, I then grab him by the caller throwing him to the wall, as the light turns off.

He then stands up as he punches me, I kneel him grabbing his hair rolling to the floor, then finishing off with a kick in the stomach.

That's when I look beside me to see Tory.

We where standing in front of each other. I start to back up.

She's literally trying to kill me.

Someone then goes to punch her as she kicks them, that's when I run to the training room.

Panting.

I look behind her to see her.

I'm not afraid of her.

She's the enemy.

It's not my fault Miguel fell off the 2nd floor...it's hers! And now she's gonna get it!

She walks up to me as I back up a bit.

She kicks me in the face, making me fall to the ground.

"I gotta be honest Lawrence. I thought you'd put up more of a fight" she says. My lip was now bleeding.

She then walks over to the wall grabbing these 2 sticks chained together.

"Guess I'll have to make my own fun" she says wipping around what she had in her hand. "Gosh!" I whisper to myself.

I then get up, as she goes to hit me with the thing, as I duck. I drop to the floor, my back hitting the wall.

I then get up.

"Where are you gonna Lawrence?" She asks me. She goes to hit me again as a duck. She hits the picture of Mr.Miyagi.

She's wipping the thing around.

I start to think of my Dad, closing my eyes.

"I did have a choice! And it was to adopt you!"

"You are the best thing that has happened to me"

"You are strong"

"I love you"

"I'll always be on your side. And have your best interest"

"Please just stop getting into fights"

"I'm so sorry"

"You're amazing"

"Love you too"

"You're the only one who can get up when you're down. No one else"

BACK TO REALITY:

I open my eyes quickly looking at Tory. I quickly go up from my spot running and grabbing a stick from the wall, swinging it around. I point it towards her.

She the begins to swing it at me, as I block it with the stick/staff.

We keep repeating doing the same thing.

When I hit her with it, as she stumbles back.

MIGUELS POV:

I was fighting Kyler. I was now on floor. "Come on Rhea!" He says to me.

I see hawk looking around.

He was now punching me over and over as I was looking at everyone hopelessly.