Chapter 38: Fight at Sams

Start from the beginning

"Woah woah wait. You both have karate dojo's?" Ali asks the 2 men.

"How's that going?" Ali asks, as Daniel and Johnny give each other a look. Amanda chuckles.

Y/N POV:

"We're all in agreement that our new combined dojo should train at Miyagi-do. But deadlocked on a new name, gi design, post-training snacks, and Sensei dispute resolution protocol" Demetri says.

Me and Miguel look at each other then back at Demetri.

"OK, not good, but still, it's a start" Demetri finishes.

We then hear a cat meowing.

By the way, the other miyagi do and eagle fang karate students are here.

"Aw, I think your cat wants to come in. Here kitty kitty" Bert going outside where he hears the cat.

"I didn't know you had a cat" Miguel asks Sam. "We don't" she says. "Wait bert!" I say..but it was to late.

Then Bert comes flying threw the window onto the floor.

We all go over to him. "Bert what happened?!" Miguel yells. "Not a cat" he says spitting glass out of his mouth. His face was all bloody.

That's when Hawk,Kyler, and a few other Cobra Kai students walk in.

I glare at Hawk.

Wait why are they here?!

"It's payback time, Rhea" Kyler says. Wait what?! I remember Miguel telling me how Kyler made his life miserable in school last year.

Me and Miguel quickly help Bert off the floor.

As the Cobra Kai students where now coming to us. We backed up. "Let's go" Kyler says cracking his knuckles.

That's when the door burst open. We all look back to see..

Tory and 2 other cobras. "Heard you were throwing a party, hope you don't mind if we crash" Tory says glaring at me.

I breath heavy a bit. "Tory you don't have to do this" Miguel says backing me up. "It's too late. This ends tonight! No mercy!!" She yells. We all get into our fighting positions. "Here it goes" I mumble. That's when everyone starts to attack each other fighting.

Some Cobra goes to me as I began to punch them. They kick me in my stomach as I quickly shake it off kicking them in the face they stumble back falling. That's when I see Miguel and Kyler fighting. "Sh*t" I say to myself.

Sam kicks someone going to me, as we see 2 guys running to us. We quickly get into our positions, as we kick them in the face. One of the guys go to me trying to punch me as I block it. I grab there head kneeling them. "Like that move? Learned it from your Sensei" I say. I finish it with head hitting him.

I then see Kyler throw Miguel behind the couch. I run over there kicking Kyler. "Oh hello cutie" he says going to punch me, I block it. "Y/n no!" Miguel yells.

That's when another cobra comes from behind me holding me as Kyler kicked and punched me.

Everything went slow motion for me.

Next thing I know I'm on the floor. I see the guy that was holding me back getting punched by Demetri, and Kyler fighting Miguel. Sam quickly helps me off the floor. "Are you okay?!" She says. I quickly nod.

I see someone go up to me as I kick them in the stomach making them stumble back.

I grab his arm pushing him back he stumbles back falling. "Come on get up!!" I yell.