Chapter 2

Jade's POV

I felt my frustration grow as Amanda took another sip of whatever she put in her cup.

"Amanda! Focus, where is the girl im supposed to be moving in with!-"

Amanda smirked and pointed, shushing me in the process. As I look over the Dj annouced a beautiful name I have never heard

"Please ladies and non binary babes  welcome to the stage, Francine!"

A gorgeous woman strut out in platform boots and the typical playboy bunny suit. I felt myself go a bright red, in this dark room I wouldnt be surprised if i started to glow red!

"Hey, Jade..you're mouth is open."

I blinked and realized that she was in fact right, I shut my mouth immeadiatly. I felt so stupid but I couldnt keep my eyes off the woman infront of me, What I didnt realize was she was staring back.
I sat up as she began to walk towards me, the crowd around us cheered. Francine did a hair flip, turned and sat in my lap. She grabbed my hands and placed them on her stomach. I'm postive she saw how red I was because she had giggled and stood seductively. She walked back to her stage and continued her regular dance.

"I think you and Francine will get along just fine."

Amanda winked at me, I turned around to the bartender.

"Whatevers strongest please."

Amanda laughed and nodded to the bartender. Lets just say that after 5 glasses of the same strongest drink...I got a little wild with...Francine. No! We didnt fuck you little perv! I just..may or may not have started stripping. After awhile Francine and Amanda had to take me back to her apartment. I dont remember much execpt for plopping down onto Francine and falling asleep.

( this was short my bad, but honestly im just tryna get to that smut yk)