Chapter 68: Come & The Mirror Room

Start from the beginning

"See..." I pointed at her then adjusted myself.

"Of course I can see." She batted her eyelashes. I kissed my teeth at her then started the car. "Kissing your teeth for?"

I shook my head at her with a chuckle. "Nothing."

"Mmkay." She shrugged and turned to look out of the window.

"Mmhm." I mocked pulling up to the gate waiting for her guards to open them so we could go.

She leaned over and kissed me deeply. My heart did palpitations and her kids lingered on my lips. "I'm sorry for being childish."

"It's coo-" She squeezed my manhood pleasurably which caused me to let out a groan. This is the FIRST time she's done that and I'm taken aback for a moment. I grabbed her hand and held it. "You know that isn't fair, right?." I said driving through the gates.

"What isn't fair?"

"You grabbing me and backing it up etc but me kissing you like you just did is a okay but not the other way around."

"Oh, I know." She shrugged her shoulders.

"If you know then why do you keep doing it?" I asked her.

"Because I can TELL that you like it." She chuckled. "Do you not sir?"

I looked at her, lifted her hand and kissed it. "I do, we both do."

"Do you want me to stop?" She raised an eyebrow.

There was silence for a while. "No." I finally answered her.

"So why bring it up?" She batted her lashes.

"To bring it to your attention." I shrugged.

"It got my attention alright." She chuckled.

"It got your attention because you caused it." I chuckled and kissed the back of her hand.

"It's the center of attention."

"Ahhh, I get it." I laughed. "Nice pun."

"Oh, snap." She said putting on her seatbelt.

"Damn okay, it really was the center of attention, huh?" I laughed. She laughed shaking her head. "Remember this day last year?" I asked her.

"Yes, of course."

"Those guys were annoying as hell that day." I told her.

"Yes indeed."

"I think your boy Woody wants you. NO, I KNOW." I emphasized.

"What makes you say that?" She turned her body to face me.

"Everytime I'm around, there seems to be some type of animosity. I never did anything to the guy for him to come at me the way he does."

"I have noticed that when you come around he gets hostile or an expression on his face when I mention your bame. But I put him in his place when he does get out of line, do I not?"