Chapter 68: Come & The Mirror Room

Start from the beginning

"C'mon man... Get. Up. So. I. Can. Drive." Between every word she slightly bounced up and down. I inhaled sharply because this isn't fair how I'm not allowed to kiss her like I did a few minutes ago but she does this.

"Aye, aye, aye, aye, aye chill. I'm still a man and you bouncing on me. You're causing an uprising so you should rise up and take a seat in your seat." I told her. She attempted to move but we were kind of stuck and I'm just now noticing my that my knees are right underneath the steering wheel. "You moved my seat?"

Tia turned to me and nodded. "I did but didn't think THIS would happen."

"When did you do it?" I asked curiously.

"Earlier when you went over to my side to open the door for me. I pressed the button." She expressed sheepishly.

"And now you or me can reach it. I guess we do have to sit here and figure this out." I shook my head and chuckled. "Scoot back as far as possible and I'll lift up a bit."

"Whaaaa?" Tia said in a confused manner.

"Scoot back and I'll lift up as far as my knee's will allow me to." I repeated.

"But you just said-"

"Let's do it so we can go." I laughed. "I'll be fine, go ahead." I opened the door to give us a little more space. She scooted back against me and I took a deep breath.

"Ahh, man... I'm so sorry babe." She turned to me.

"You're fine. Just move your lower body as far back as possible and then lean down for the button." I said opening my eyes. She scooted back some more and then leaned down to try and reach the button. "You got it?" I asked her.

"No. Move your leg." She told me.

"Which one and which way?"

"Your right one."

"And squish yours?" I asked her. She turned to me quietly giving me a look. "What you looking at me like that for? I didn't get us in this situation." I laughed.

"Just do it." Indeed I did.

She moved against me again causing more friction, then leaned down, her titties junked the horn. I bursted into laughter. "It isn't funny." She said laughing.

"If it wasn't, you wouldn't be laughing." I said through laughter.

"Touché." She scooted back some more but this time there was more pressure on my crotch.

I closed my eyes tightly while biting my lip. "You did that on purpose, didn't you?"

Tia turned to me with her tongue to the roof of her mouth. "Do what?" She moved back more.

I exhaled smoothly through my mouth. "Please just press the button. I'm sure you can reach it now."

She lifted her right leg and spread it to the passenger seat, leaned down again, and was able to get to the button, then moved the seat back as far back as possible. "We're FREE!" She said slightly raising her tone.

"Yeah, now can you get up." I told her and moved her forward to give myself a relief.

She moved back more looking me directly in the eyes with a slight smirk. Tia then scooted over to the passenger seat and sat there. "What?" She squinted.