My feeling

HARUTO POV
After felt asleep junkyu hyung fell down on the floor then I realized it and when I went to wake him up but instead of waking up he pull me and I was on the top of him. Damn my face is so red and I don't really want to move it I felt like I really enjoying this moment and also junkyu is almost naked.
"IN THE MORNING"
Hyunsuk went to junkyu room and saw haruto and junkyu is sleep on each other!!!!! Wow he feel so unreal and call the member to look at it. And when they both wake up the was shook about what happen. They both very shy. "Why are you on top of me???" Junkyu asked. "Hyung you're the one who pull me to sleep on you bruhhh!!!" Said haruto. "WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT?" junkyu shouted and make HARUTO shook. He think that junkyu doesn't like to stay near him!!!! And after shouting junkyu is feeling regret that he shouldn't shouted back then. And he start to think about what happen last night. "Why would I pull haruto on top of me????" Curious junkyu. And why I regret it when I shouted at haruto looking at my body???????? Omg my feeling is like crazy now. And he went to jihoon room and ask for advice.
"Park jihoon!" Junkyu called him.
"What?!!" Asked jihoon.
"I have Sth to discuss with you" said junkyu.
"What is it about?l" asked jihoon.
"Why I always think about what happen last night?" Asked junkyu.
"You mean you think about HARUTO laying down on your bOdy?" Asked jihoon.
"Yeah"said junkyu.
"Do you like it when I did that to you?"asked jihoon.
"I can say I don't hate it at all" said junkyu.
"Then how do you feel when his on top of you?" Asked jihoon.
"I almost blushhhhh and I really like it and after that night I always thinking abt him and want that night to last forever I don't whyyyyyy"""""" said junkyu.
"It mean you falllll forrrrr himmmm!!!" Said jihoon
" I fall for him really? Do I really love him?????'" He asked himself....
Omoooo what should I do!!!!!!!! How can I face him if I meet him I will blushhhhh!' Said junkyu.....
But in HARUTO mind he also think like junkyu. They both like each other!!!!

I didn't read it again hope you like it. If you want more update please vote follow me and also commment!!🥰❤️