Wrong?

What the hell? It’s like people are trying to avoid me. I get online, you log off. I took you off of my chat list just so you would think I was offline. I put you back on. I’m not gonna talk to you because obviously you don’t want to talk to me. I can see that you saw my messages. It told me. Don’t bother. I’m here for you to talk and you just push me away. And you. You are pushing me away when I was trying to help. I sent you a novel for you to feel better. What did you do? Tell me it helped. You promised me a call. Did you? No. You barely even texted me. What happened to the long conversations we could have for hours? We used to talk all day. No, nothing. I’m sick of people purposely avoiding me. Is there something wrong with me? I try to be nice, I try to be pretty, I try to help. All I do is screw up obviously. Because obviously, you just don’t want to talk to me. That’s okay sure, but ignoring me? No. So don’t even bother messaging me unless you want to actually talk because I’m done chasing. I have a heart too, I have problems too. But for you to ignore me when I need you the most and you sure as hell need me, that hurts. You told me, you told me what was wrong and I tried to help. But then you just pushed me away. Is there something wrong? With me?