...

"Sam

"Sam...Please, no..." Eliza spoke softly with an anxious tone, as Sam picked up the baguette knife. Slowly, Sam walked towards the girl who was sitting frightfully on a chair tied up. Elizabeth would have never dreamed of her beloved friend betraying her like this. 

Sam sighed softly, angry with herself. "I'm sorry Eliza..." Quickly, Sam shut her eyes and ran towards her friend with tears running down both of their faces. The knife stroked Eliza's neck, and before Sam could even open her eyes - she heard a scream then before she knew it ... Eliza's head was on the floor. Blood was dripping everywhere.  Sam wiped her tears and leaned down to her friend. She had a devious smile spread across her face. 

"I'm sorry..But it had to be done..." Sam turned around to face her basement full of an ungodly amount of kneecaps and thighs. "But I needed more for my kneecap collection!" The girl said cheerfully. Yet again, she turned back to face her dead friend with sorrow in her heart. 

"And your thighs were so...Beautiful." Sam couldn't bare looking at Eliza any longer and turned around. "I needed them." As she began to walk away from the basement she heard a loud siren coming towards the house. Carefully she walked towards a window staring out at the road to see a dark Police car with flashing lights and a loud siren pulling in her drive.

"SHIT..."