→one

[5 YEARS LATER]

"oh my ghod, im home." myn just got out of the airplane from los angeles, the seoul mood gave her flashbacks of her  highschool days.

"i promise i will never have to leave again."

"so, welcome to your new apartment!" the homeowner welcomed myn to her new home. "it's beautiful oh wow." the design of her new apartment is minimal yet feels comforting. "your boxes will come soon, darling." the homeowner said her few last messages before leaving the house to myn, "here are your keys."

when the owner stepped out, myn started roaming around. "wow it even has a balcony!" she exclaimed, having a new home makes her very excited.

"wow, i really need to buy groceries." the refrigerator was empty and sure did the place, it reminded her of how her group of friends from high school used to her home.

[FLASHBACK]

"myn! we're here! " renjun exclaimed and smelled the amazing scent of cookies, "did you make..."

"CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES!"

renjun, jeno, jaemin, haechan, and yunjin yelled. "oh my god! you deserve all the love in the world, myn!" yunjin hugged myn, "yea! your cookies are the best!" renjun joined.

"okay, calm down now, everyone will get a cookie." myn said while the others sit down infront of the TV to watch their favorite show, friends. "joey is so fucking cute." yujin said while munching on a cookie, "chandler and joey is my favorite duo, they're like the best roommates." jaemin said.

on the other hand, haechan was helping myn clean up, "oh- haechan! you didn't need to help-" "i insist my lady." he bowed like how servants would to queens or princesses. which myn did so too to the latter, they both laughed after realizing what they just did.

"you guys!! ross is getting married!" jeno told the two to get them join the rest, "again?!" haechan and myn exclaimed.

"oh for the love of god, adulting is so hard!" myn whined, "so i need kimchi, ssamjang, then i could go get soju." she stopped walking then went inside.

"wow, korean supermarkets are a lot smaller than the ones in los angeles."

myn started looking around the grocery store. it was a simple korean mart but it has good products. "wow everything is in korean! finally!" she was overwhelmed by the amount of asian food in the mart compared to ones in la.

"oh hello, dear..." the ahjumma in the mart said, "I've never seen you around, may i ask your name?" when myn looked back, she realized who the girl is "mrs. lee?" "hm? is your name mrs. lee, darling?"

"mrs. lee... it's me! myn!" myn exclaimed, "i'm jeno's friend from high school." mrs. lee looked at her head to toe trying to remember who she is. "myn... myn! oh my good daughter!" she hugs myn and welcomes her with open arms, "where have you been? yujin and the boys were worried!" myn suddenly bursts into tears, "i'm sorry mrs. lee i really am, i r-really just had to... and no matter how bad i felt, i had no choice."

mrs. lee invited myn for coffee down the street. "you know who got hurt the most by your sudden departure, myn?" myn got curious, "haechan." she stopped and sighed, she surely did miss all of them but it hit different with haechan. "do you perhaps know how he's been, mrs?"

"oh.. so renjun is now an arts student, jeno is part of a band and also studies engineering, jaemin studies philosophy, yujin studies fashion." as mrs. lee told myn those, she couldn't help but smile, "and haechan..?." "haechan, well he- he's a civil engineer student now."

"wow, he did it..."

"hm?" mrs lee asked, "oh nothing- i- i'm so proud of them...

i miss them..."

"thank you so much dear, i would love to see you again soon." mrs. lee said her goodbyes to myn, "you will be seeing me more because i live nearby!" the two ladies hug before leaving the place. "by the way, mrs lee... please don't tell anyone about me moving back here."

"okay dear."

in myn's walk back home she stumbled across an old friend. "so i still have to buy bed sheets, kitchen stuff and some- oh cafe!"

cafe 7 dream is a cafe everybody has been into, it's like the new starbucks. it is known for their tasty coffee and cakes but most of all, the baristas are hella cute.

when myn entered the cafe, it felt normal and quiet just like how a cafe should be. the room is filled with students studying and couples on their dates.

"good day! what can i get started for- myn?"