Chapter 11- Craig the Peacemaker

2 months later

Craig POV

"So you think the plan is going to work," I heard Veronica asked.

"I don't know.  I just don't feel right about this.  What if we hurt Falen.  She'll never forgive us."

"You're right but Roc really loves Falen and won't stop to get her back."

I walked away from the door shaking my head this is going too far.  I've been listening to Veronica and Lina talk about the plan Roc came up with. I think it's pretty stupid and petty how Roc is willing to hurt everyone just to be with Falen.  It's not like he had to give up being with Falen.  His stupid jealous ways is what's got him here.  It's not entirely his fault it's more of Ashely fault.  The day she cheated on Roc with a couple of guys from the basketball team is the day Roc became a green monster.  After seeing her with the basketball team he stopped eating for weeks and he stopped talking.  Nothing seemed to cheer him up until he met Falen.  The day she came everything changed about Roc.  He was back to eating and talking and smiling.  I know the only reason he is against Jacob is because he was afraid of Jacob stealing Falen.  What Roc lacked was that Falen was just in love with Roc as he was with her.

 I grabbed my car keys and headed to Falen's place.  I was going to warn her about Roc's plan.  I'm what people call a peacemaker.  I hate seeing other people hurt.  When they smile I smile.

I arrived at Falen's place and knocked on the door.  She came to the door with a smile on her face but her eyes read something other than happiness.  

"Craig?"

I smiled, "What's up?"

She smiled back at me before hugging me.  "I surprise you're here.  Come in."

"Yeah sorry for not being around but I just don't know what to do.  I just want the crew back together," I said stepping into her condo.  She nodded with understandment.  I looked around and spotted three other people in there.  Jacob and Jazmine cuddled up and Daniel sitting, texting on his phone.  

"Um, we have pizza if you want any," Falen offered. 

"No thanks I actually came to talk to you guys." 

"Okay."  She walked into the living room area and turned the t.v off.

"Hey I was watching that," Daniel complain.  

"You can finish watching that after Craig talks to us."