" Mia are you fine with staying with YaYa?" Yannick asked, and she happily shook her head. Over the last hour or so I was playing with the kids and while we were playing Samia warmed up to me.

" Okay daddy loves y'all." he said, giving them all kisses on there cheeks.

" Love you daddy." they all chirped. He gave them one last hug before we walked downstairs.

" All of there outfits are hung in there closet as well as there shoes. And the car should be here at around 5:15 to come get y'all. I think that's all." he said. " I love you." he said, kissing my cheek.

" I love you too, be safe." I smiled, and then he walked out of the door. After I made sure he got out of the driveway I went back upstairs with the girls.

" YaYa come play with us." Mia said, waving me over towards the girls.

****

" Say cheese." I said, as I snapped a picture of the girls.

" Mommy can we take one with you?" Lannah asked, tilting her head and I of course said yes. We took a few pictures together

(504) 221-6277: outside

" Come on girls the drivers outside." I announced. I got my purse and we headed outside. Once the girls were strapped in we made our way to Yanny's moms house.

: t me up out there 💞 we all rooting for you, I love you yanny

yanny 🤍: thanks t I love you more, im scoring at least 22 in the first half for you.

I hearted his message, before locking my phone.

" Hey my babies." she waved, as she entered the sprinter.

" she waved, as she entered the sprinter

" Maw Maw." all of the girls yelled. She hugged all of them before coming to sit by me.

" Hello Teyana, long time no see." Tiffany, Yannick's mom, said hugging me.

" Hey mom, I missed you." I said, hugging her.

" Well hell I couldn't tell, you don't come to visit me or anything. If I didn't know any better I would think that we have beef." she joked, making me laugh.

" You know I could never beef with my bestie." I laughed. " I just been so busy with work and them two kids your son gave me." I said, and she just shook her head.

For the remainder of the car ride we caught up.

Once we got to the stadium security escorted us to our seats. After I sat down I took a minute to take in the scenery. I hadn't been to one of Yannick's games since last season, do to my busy work schedule.

" Girls look it's daddy." I said, pointing at Yannick.

" Hi daddy." they all screamed, waving at him. He blew a kiss our way before going back to warmups. Once warm ups started the game had began, the Pelicans got the ball first. When Yannick got the ball he pointed at me before shooting , and luckily he made it. Because if he didn't me and him definitely would've been fighting after the game.