As I was driving, Jungkook called me twice but I did not answer it. Only when I reached a red light, I answered his third call.

"Hyung, Busan's Orient Hospital. You have to come here now!", my ear was blaring with Jungkook's shouting on the phone.

"What? Why?", I asked in confusion.

"Chaeyoung is here. She...she's having a bleeding.", that information was enough to scare me to death more than the virus can.

🥀🥀🥀

When I got to the floor of the Operating Room (OR), I saw someone being pushed on a metal stretcher and saw Jungkook following until the door of the OR. Seeing him, my movement quickened and I shouted to whoever that was going into the OR to wait.

"Hyung.."

"Is that my wife? Is that Park Chaeyoung?! Doctor?"

"Pardon me, sir. Please don't enter the OR.", the woman talking to me who I believe is the doctor talked to me as she calmly pushed me not to get inside the OR.

"But it's my wife. Jungkook, tell her..."

The doctor nodded, "I get it but this is the patient's request. She doesn't want anyone to enter her surgery except the medical team."

"Surgery? What surg..."

"Excuse me, sir. I have to go inside now.", the doctor ignored me as Jungkook held my arms from entering the OR.

I had so many questions in my head but none came out as Jungkook tried to calm me down.

"Jungkook, what surgery did she talked about?", I asked him as I leaned against the wall of the OR.

"Kook, tell me. What is happening to Chaeyoung?", I kept asking him as he looked down on the ground. "Why did she bleed? Isn't she here for work? She's not sick, right?", I bombarded him with more questions as he sighed in defeat.

He looked up to me and told me to relax before he answer my questions. I nodded as I tried to relax.

"Chaeyoung, she...she's pregnant, hyung. This is her second time bleeding and she needed to have a C-section to save..."

"Wait, wait, what? Chaeyoung is pregnant?", I asked as I cried again for the nth time today.

Jungkook could only nodded as I felt my feet went weak to the breaking news I just found out. I was crying messily on my knees while Jungkook tried to comfort me.

"How many weeks?", I asked while sobbing.

"30.."

"Gosh...are you...serious? I...don't know...for..that long?", I said in between tears.

Jungkook hugged me and patted my back, "I'm sorry, hyung. I didn't tell you much earlier."

"Are they...going to...be okay?", I asked.

"Let's hope they're okay.", that was all Jungkook could say.

I nodded before I prayed in my heart that Chaeyoung and our baby are both going to be fine. When I finally stopped crying, I stood up and watched the closed door of the OR with hope that I will see Chaeyoung soon. I missed her so much.

"She's a strong woman. She will be okay, hyung. Your little boy too.", Jungkook said with a smile as he patted my shoulder lightly.

I smiled a little at him, "It's a boy?"

He nodded to my question, "Chaeyoung haven't name him yet. So, I gave her a suggestion."

"Suggestion?", I asked.

He nodded again, "I suggest my name."

Both of us chuckled at it and I asked what Chaeyoung reacted with.

"Well...she kind of...", Jungkook paused when the door of the OR is opened. We went up to the door seeing the doctor from earlier came out.

"Excuse me, please.", she said as we gave way to her.

"Can I see..."

"Please stay out. We're not done yet. Your wife lost a lot of blood. We need more blood for her.", another person in blue uniform said to me before closing the door on me.

I exhaled in worry, "No, Chaeyoung, no..."

🥀🥀🥀

See you guys next time for the last chapter