We almost Finish the Second Movie...Kind Of.

Alex and I were walking back from dinner. "Hey so I was going to binge watch Disney movies and I was wondering if you wanted to join me?" I asked Alex while blushing wildly. "Sure" she replied. I went to my room and Alex went to hers.

I had just finished getting everything ready when I went to knock on Alex's door. I knocked three times and Alex opened the door, wearing faded pink and green tie-dye sweatpants and a light pink crop top. She's female right now, I thought. We walked down the hall to my room. We walked in to see that I had set up a variety of 'movie snacks'. Alex looked like she was, surprised, to say the least. Alex had rarely if ever showed emotions other than sarcasm, anger, and happiness. Surprised was not one of them. I smiled at the thought that I, Magnus Chase, had flustered the Alex Fierro.

In front of us lay popcorn, an assortment of candy, and two sodas. I had also put a few pillows on the floor, by the couch under a blanket. She looked like she had just realized I had made a fort for us. "I figured that since we were going back to "childish" things", I said "what harm could a fort do?" We went and sat next to each other under the blankets and played the first movie.

Surprisingly enough, the first movie she chose to play was Mulan. She claimed it was because of the strong female lead in it. Alex was watching the movie while I was going back and forth between her and the movie. About half way through the movie, Alex caught me staring and we both looked back at the screen blushing uncontrollably.

Alex and I had become best friends some time over the past few years. All the movie nights were normal for us, until I had started developing feelings for her. I was scared of death by decapitation so I decided not to do anything she would consider stupid. Mainly me confessing my love for her. We were a quarter through the second movie when Alex started dosing off. Well great, I thought, she's going to fall asleep here. Now sure, I had mentioned we'd done movie nights before, but she'd never stayed the night. I decided once she was asleep, just to be safe, I would move her to the bed. That's when she turned, her facing the opposite direction. Now keep in mind that at this point we were spooning. That's why I was embarrassed. We were in a way that if I moved, I would wake her. I didn't know what to do. Sure, I thought, why not. Me and my sad excuses of ideas decided I'd stay like that until she moved.

Sorry it's so short but my best ideas come to me when I'm about to sleep. I'll continue the next night tomorrow. I'll be doing a part 2 called 'The Morning After' soon so...