I can't take one more step.

Danny's POV:
Last night was probably the best night of my life. I felt bad for the neighbours though. Must of got an ear full. I just woke up Piper is still sleeping. She is so beautiful when asleep too. Anyways we had another session of therapy today she's so keen to walk again bless her. But what I'm worried after last night she might not walk again. You get me? I wasn't rough and she wasn't rough it was just soft and gentle in some kinda of way.....i really hope this doesn't affect her walking. Scarlet is going to kill me let alone her parents and Ben. I'm fucked. Maybe she will walk and I'm just paranoid at the fact of it. Or maybe I'm think too positively and it's going to crash and burn and I can't help her. What happens if she doesn't walk and won't have her dream walking down the isle. It's all my fault. I should've just said no but I had been waiting for so long. I'm so selfish and needy and I didn't t even think of my fiancé before me. I don't know what to do I can't talk to anyone I can't shut myself out Piper needs me. I just hope to god that she's gonna be ok. I'm a fuck up.

Author note; hi guys sorry short chapter it's been too long since update I'm getting back in the routine again I swear. Was away for two weeks but I'm back and ready to write more. Short chapter next chapter is bigger I promise thanks guys!!-MayDayItsGreenDay