❄️🏂Langa x Reader🏂❄️-Easter Special

Requested by: hewo_hooman

It was Easter morning and Langa was getting ready to go out and skate with his friends, plus Cherry and Joe.

____________________________________________

Langa:    Hey Reki you ready?

Reki:    OH! Hey Langa, ready for what?

Langa: We we're gonna go skating today, did you forget?

Reki: Of course not! I just forgot to tell my parents and we're celebrating so I can't come, and I already told you but you were to busy watching (Y/N) when I told you

Langa: I was? I don't remember, but that's ok

Reki: K, bye!

Langa: Bye

____________________________________________

Langa stared down at his phone a little sad that he couldn't spend time with his best friend. 'I could always ask Miya to see if he can skate with me' the blue haired boy thought.

Langa skated down to where Miya would be practicing (it was that place where he raced Reki, idk remember where it was).

"MIYA!" Langa shouted skating over to him. "Oh hey Langa, whats up?" "I was wondering if you could skate with me today?" "Oh! I'm sorry, as much as I would love to teach you some new tricks I'm busy" "That's ok I understand, bye Miya" "Bye Langa".

Langa was disappointed that he couldn't sakte with anyone Cherry, Joe, and Shadow would probably be busy so there was really no point in trying, that's when he remembered the (h/c) skater, they couldn't be busy at least not that they told him.

Langa skated to where he new they would be at if they weren't busy, the cherry tree they found one night when they were fooling around with Reki.

____________________________________________

The blue haired boy walked around the small forest area trying to find the pond and cherry tree where, if he ever needed to find them, this would be where they were.

The male found the pond after a few wrong turns and getting lost quite a bit (he ran into a tree at one point)

"Hmm... where could they- what's that?" "20 hours in an old Ford across the Midwest, thinking, what for? Drove 20 hours, but it's hopeless across the Midwest, what a road trip. Now that interstate is paved with memories of a past life I lived when I was 18 and every winter, I think back to what we used to be in that past life we lived at 18-" "(Y/N)?" "OH! Hey Langa you scared me, umm whats up?" "Well since no one was able to spend Easter with me I thought maybe you could if you weren't busy" "Oh yeah totally I don't have anything going on so yeah I spend Easter with you" "Great! Ok come with me"

Langa and (Y/N) spent the whole day skating and talking to each other about their lives and tricks they learned and all out having fun.

After talking (Y/N) wanted to show Langa a new trick they learned. "Like this?" "Yeah now just push" "AHH-". Langa pushed off and did the first part like it was nothing but the minute he tried he fell flat on his face.

"HAHA that was awesome, you ok?" (Y/N) helped Langa up and for a second (Y/N) just stared at his features, his eyes and hair were as pretty as snow and he had such a kind looking face, he was... beautiful.

"(Y/N)?" "Oh- umm sorry, y-you should try that trick again" "Sure!", 'He's so handsome' (Y/n) thought watching the blue haired male, that's when they realized... they were in love.

A/N: Hey guys so this chapter was kinda cheesy but I liked it so there's no going back but I hope you liked it
                                                  Xoxo, Nox-Chan