Roadtrip ~ Dreamteam + Quackity

Start from the beginning

"What are you doing..  I'm not going here, you don't expect me to pee here, do you?"

"Here or wait 20 minutes."

George snapped his head around to look at him and dream gave in walking up the hill.

"Here it is.."

You didn't see what happened, but you could hear sapnap and quackity shouting at what you assumed to be dream pulling his pants down. He hadnt walked far enough the hill to do his business, but he quickly went further up at hearing the screams from the car.

"GO FURTHER UP YOU IDIOT!!"

"AH! I ALMOST SAW HIS DICK, I ALMOST SAW HIS DICK"

You laughing at their response trying to make a joke out of the fact that they had seen dreams dick before, even though you'd sworn to never bring it up again.

"wouldn't be the first ti- UGH"

Quackity was quick to act on it kicking the back of your seat to shut you up. George quickly catching on and getting sick of the endless fighting coming from the back.

"Oh god.."

"IM GONNA RUN INTO TRAFFIC IF YOU DO THAT AGAIN!"

You turning around to quackity and sapnap literally ready to run into traffic if they kicked the back of your chair again. George had other plans.

"THATS IT. You're all switching places. Get in the back, sapnap move over. She's in the middle."

You snapped your head back to George, shocked at the idea of having to sit in the back with quackity and sapnap. Quickly putting up a fight as you didn't deserve to sit in the back with them.

"WHAT?!" I've done nothing but behave compared to those three!"

George didn't care for what you had to say he just wanted them to all stop fighting.

"Dreams in the front. I need to seperate those three, and you in the middle does that best"

"But-"

"UH, drivers choice"

Unbuckling your seatbelt and moving into the backseat, shuffling over them to sit in the middle. understanding where George was coming from but still pissed as hell at having to sit in the back.

"Drivers choice my ass you dickhead, you're gonna make a great king with this dictatorship"

"Thank you."

Deciding to ignore your insults and take it as a compliment, but sapnap laughed to himself.

"Ha. Dick"

"You are gonna make a great king Georg-"

You where abouts to genuinely compliment George before dream busted back in with the most absurd comment he could have ever pulled out.

"I think I have poison ivy on my dick guys."

you all cringed at the idea of having poison ivy.. down there..

"Nice, thanks for that image"

"You're welcome"

Giving you a smug wink and smiling as he realised he got to sit in the front. You, Sapnap and Quackity all groaning and rolling your eyes at his smugness.

***

"No way..."

George lifted his eyebrows and curiosity at dreams random statement. With dream turning to look at the back of the car.