bullies

You don't know how I feel. Maybe you can relate,maybe being called a tryhard, a teachers pet a weakling,a fake. Maybe your called a happy person but your not. Maybe your like me and hold your emotions deep down in your soul. You don't want to bother people with your problems. You don't want to annoy people with your "complaining" about not feeling wanted or needed in the world. I know I don't feel needed or wanted in life. I don't talk about this for attention or to make u feel bad for me...I do it so people who can't,who are to scared or shy feel helped,know that it will get better. So all the bullies come to me and leave the world alone. I can take the comments. Not everyone understands and its usually those who don't that hurt us the worst. That cause us to be hurt. Your words or "lessons" aren't helping. U might think what u say is a joke but its not to people like me. Its hard to ignore it. Save for someone u care about. No need to push me over the edge. To drive me to suicide. Do u like being a murderer? Save your breath for someone who cares. Teens and children have more to life,hopes and dreams,goals they don't always get to reach. People say depression,anxiety,suicidalness are all acts. But if they were I would have given them up a long time ago. Nobody deserves this.

Thanks for listening