Chapter 35: All Valley Talk

Start from the beginning

Me,Sam and Miguel look at my dad. I smile, as he smiles back at us.

We look back at the judges. "We don't need this tournament for cool tricks, or to sell tickets, we need it to show the bullies of the world that we're not afraid" I say. "It's called the All Valley because it's for everyone. To give everyone the chance to show what they can do, to fight to become a champion" Miguel says.

"And we deserve that chance" I say.

The Councilperson looks at the other judges, as they head nod a "yes"

"To be honest, I don't get the Valleys fascination with Karate. But..if it means that much to all of you, and you're willing to sign waivers stating that the city is not liable, then...the All Valley under-18 tournament is officially back on"

Everyone cheers, as I hug Sam, Miguel joins as we all 3 hug.

We pull apart, as Miguel kisses me.

"Yes!"

"We did it!" I said.

"Yes!!" Sam says.

We where very happy.

Me and Miguel go up to my dad, Kreese wasn't here. Me and Miguel hug my dad tight.

"You guys did great!" Daniel says to us. "Thank you!" Miguel says. I smile. "Why don't you and Miguel come over to Miyagi-Do?" Sam asks me. "Sure!" I say. "Sounds good" Miguel says.

"Dad, me and Miguel are leaving to hang with Sam..see you soon!" I say kissing his cheek. "Okay stay careful!" He says.

I smile as me,Sam, and Miguel head to my car to Miyagi-Do.

THERE:

We got some drinks before sitting down on a deck spot. "To the all valley tournament!" I say, holding up my drink. I was in the middle of the 2.

They both raise there cans of soda, as we all Ching them together, drinking it.

"This place is crazy! What's the rock say?" Miguel ask, looking at this huge rock, with Japanese words on them.

"I don't know, my Dad won't tell me. Or maybe he doesn't know" Sam laughs a bit. I laugh with her.

"Well it's a cool rock!" Miguel says. "All we have is vandalized park benches and regular boring rocks" Miguel says. Me and Sam chuckle.

"You guys are welcome to train here anytime!" Sam says. "I mean..don't get me wrong..it's a cool yard but..." Miguel says. "Do you actually do karate here? It looks like breathing exercises!" He says.

"Oh! It's not badass enough for you?" I ask him. "We trained in junkyards and cement trucks! You know this!" He says, we laugh. "And, I've trained in that pond over there" Sam says. "Oh, a pond" Miguel chuckles.

I shake my head smiling. "Looks like, not everything in Miyagi-Do is what it seems" I say, remembering the time me and Sam hung out here twice.

I push miguel a bit. "Ok!" He says standing up. "Alright, you lookin to take the champ?" He asks me. Sam laughs, standing up. "I seem to remember beating you on my very first day in karate, with surprising little effort" I say.