"Ok! But that man is a lunatic!" She yells, walking out the doors.

" Council person Roberts I assure you that I am positive influence to my students and the hundreds of students before them" Kreese says looking back at the judges.

"Horse sh*t! Your honor, John Lawrence, eagle fang karate. This man has poisoned the minds of his students" Johnny says pointing to Kreese. Johnny was now standing next to Kreese, not to close.

" and I should know I was one of them" Johnny finishes. Kreese looks at Johnny. " were we competitive? Sure. But it was all for good sport."

"This man is a thief and a liar!" Johnny says pointing to Kreese. "And he put a live Cobra in my dealership!" Speaks up Daniel.

The gravel then gets banged by the judge. "Enough! Sit down. All of you" the judge says. All 3 men sit down next to each other. "It is clear, this karate tournament is causing division and rivalry in our community. You gentlemen..have made an excellent case today as to why this tournament should not continue" judge says.

"Wait!!" Y/N and Miguel yell. Everyone looks at the top of the stairs, whispering. To reveal Miguel and Y/N.

They both walk up to the mic, in front of the judges. "My name is Miguel Diaz" Miguel says. "I'm Y/N Lawrence" y/n says.

"We where in the school fight. I was the one that got kicked off the second floor" Miguel says.

"You know uh..I thought I was gonna be paralyzed. I relearned how to stand. I relearned how to walk, with the help with my girlfriend and Sensei" Miguel says looking at y/n then back at Johnny.

He looks front. "And we want the tournament to continue" I say. "We are very happy for your recovery, young man Miguel. But I'm afraid you 2 don't understand~" Councilperson says, but the gets interrupted. "Yes, they do" Sam says. She stands up from her chair, walking down to the mic.

"We're the ones getting hurt, we're the ones fighting!" She says. She was now next to y/n. "Our voices should actually Mather the most" Y/n speaks.

Y/N POV:

"And we want a place where we can complete, fairly and safely" Sam says looking at me and Miguel, then back at the judges. "Exactly" I say.

"When I first moved here, I was bullied. And I realized that there's no escaping it. There'll always be a kid who wants to steal your lunch money, or give you a wedgie, or give you a swirlie" Miguel says.

"A swirlie?" Councilperson asks. "It's when you uh, when you dunk someone's head in the toilet and flush it. Pretty funny actually" my dad says. "Dad!" I whisper.

"Instead of burying your heads in the sand, pretending that bullying doesn't exist, or that you could just get rid of it, what you need to do is teach kids how to defend themselves" Miguel says.

"Physically, and mentally. Because sometimes the scares you can't see are the ones that hurt the most" I say, remembering the scar Tory gave me in my arm.

"Karate is about discipline" Sam says. "It's about inner strength" I say. "It's about confidence! Lessons that you can use for the rest of your life. Look. I-I don't know where I would be today, or who I would be today, if it wasn't for my Sensei" Miguel says.