t w e n t y t w o

TW FOR THE BEGINNING OF THIS CHAPTER! AN ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIP!
PLEASE DON'T READ IF THIS WILL TRIGGER YOU! PLEASE SKIP TO THE DOTTED LINE!

"where do you want to go?" asher asked getting his shoes on.

'away from you' kitty thought to herself, "i don't know, could you take me home?"

"why would i do that?" asher said looking at her.

"because it's 2 in the morning."

"why does that matter?" he asked standing up and walking towards her.

"i'm tired asher."

"go to sleep then."

"please just take me home," she was begging now.

asher looked at her as if she was stupid. he rolled his eyes and threw her things at her.

"fine, come on." he said grabbing his keys.

they drove home in silence. she didn't want to look at him. she couldn't help but think about what happened only an hour before they left the house. how she is probably going to wake up with bruises on her wrists. how this is going to affect her for the rest of her life. would she ever get away from asher?

"goodbye," asher said as he pulled up at her house.

"she got out of the car without saying a word. asher wasn't happy with this. he got out the car and grabbed her wrist.

"what do you say?" he said squeezing her wrists.

"i'm breaking up with you.." kitty said, her eyes boiling up.

asher slapped her so hard across the face that it went red instantly.

"you were worthless anyway," he said before he got back into his car.

——————

kitty woke up with sweat dripping from her forehead. she had completely blocked that memory from her mind.

she decided that texting louis would make her feel better.

louis🥺

kitty🌈
louis.

louis🥺
darling it's 3am xx
is everything okay? xx

kitty🌈
there's something you need to know.

kitty spent the rest of the night telling louis everything. all about asher, their relationship and the reason why he shouldn't be worried about them getting back together.

liked by jackdgrazer milliebobbybrown and 1,829,837 others@louispartridge_: always check up on the people you love

@louispartridge_: always check up on the people you love. you'll never know what they have/are going through if you don't ask. always remember that people never forget. what you say or do could affect them for life.

COMMENTS ARE DISABLED

AUTHOR SPEAKS!!!
ugh i love louis.
i'm sorry for the depressing chapter :/
i just wanted a way for louis to find out about asher.

anyways thank you for 650 reads!!!!

have a good day!