"But they will live happily ever after, right? Because fairy tales always ends up like that." I stated. She just looked at me and pouted.

"You can continue reading your book, Yeddeong-ah. I'll just stay here and close my eyes." I uttered.

"Why would you close your eyes?" Yeji asked with a chuckle.

"So Yejiddeong won't feel uncomfortable while reading?"

She just chuckled. I saw how her hand reached for my forehead to pat it before I could even shut my eyes.

I like playing...but most of the time I just wanna sit beside Yeddeong and listen to deafening silence.

I was about to lift my head up when something touched my ear but then I realized it's Yeji that's why I stayed still.

As I catch you🎶

Fallin' into me🎶

Fallin' into you🎶

I smiled while listening to the song...

I hope Mom buys phone for me too...so Yeji and I could exchange messages.

But I can see your thoughts in the stardust🎶

I slowly opened my eyes, only to see her looking at me that's why I smiled at her. She quickly withdraw her gaze and focused on the book she's reading.

"Why are you staring at me Yejiddeong?" I asked while playfully pinching her elbow.

"Nothing...do you know that my english name is Lucy?"

"Yeah.." I mumbled.

"H-How did you know?" Yeji unbelievably asked.

"Because you just told me?"

"Aish..." her lips puckered that made me chuckle.

"Your english name is Lucy? Then Joanne is in love with you." I stated, "but how did you know that your english name is Lucy?" I lifted my elbow as well as my head to stare at her more comfortably.

"I searched it on my phone last night because I was intrigued." Yeji answered.

"I'll ask Mom for a phone too so I could know my english name."

"You want me to search it for you right now?" she asked which made my eyes sparkle in excitement.

"Can you? For real???" I went closer to her as she brought out her phone. The picture on the screen is a dog, it's probably her dog.

"Is that your dog?" I curiously asked while she's scrolling sideward.

"No, I downloaded this wallpaper because I love dogs." Yeji said before clicking a Google? It's a Google.

I focuses my eyes on the screen while she's typing my name.

Ryujin english name🔍

"The internet is pretty bad here so let's wait." Yeji said. I watch as how the blue line load on top of the search bar.

"Hey Yeji.."

I turned at my back to see who called Yeji and there I saw an unfamiliar face, she's holding a book and she has glasses.

She looked uneasy when she saw me.

"Hi Hyewon-ah, have a seat in front of me. This is Ryujin, my friend from lower grade." she introduced, "let's just find out about your english name the other time, okay? Hyewon and I would study about mathematics." Yeji pressed the back of her phone and removed the pair of earphone from her ear before handing it to me, "listen to songs if you want to, Ryujin-ah."