"awake?" callista asked, fiddling with her fingers. 

        "uh, yeah," the woman said, in a duh tone. she took a deep breath. "you know, part of me secretly wanted a guest spot on this show, but that seriously sucked. i'm darcy lewis by the way." the woman, darcy stated. 

        callista then realized something. darcy was the one who sent the email. "dr. darcy lewis. i intercepted a communication regarding your work." callista mumbled. 

        "hey, the clowns just got off stage. you're up!" the man in the blue one-piece called out to callista. 

        callista turned back to darcy, quickly. "dr. lewis, i have questions." 

        "i have answers," darcy stated. she then started to look around, pointing to a man with shoulder length brown hair and a metal arm. "if we're gonna abandon this place, we should probably bring him along." 

        "perfect, i'll go grab him and meet me by that funnel cake truck." callista informed the girl. 

        "perfect," darcy smiled. darcy headed to the truck to start it up, while callista walked towards the man with the metal arm. 

        "excuse me, could you come with me for a moment?" callista asked, getting the man's attention. 

        the man raised his eyebrow. "who are y-" he was cut off by callista sending a shock of electricity through his body, getting him back to his normal state. he looked up, and gasped. "callista?" 

        "that's me, and we gotta go," callista murmured, grabbing the man's arm and dragging him towards the truck. darcy was already in the drivers side, ready to ride. 

        "hey, where do you think you're going? get back here!" the man in the blue leotard called out. the two made a run for it, finally getting in the truck, callista in the passengers side and the man kneeling between the two in the back. 

        "to your house, i assume?" darcy asked, while callista closed the door. 

        "darcy, my questions. are my children safe, and who is the man in the back who you told me to grab?" 

        "i don't know, and that's-" 

        "bucky, your dad," bucky rolled his eyes, in a annoyed tone. darcy started to drive off, while callista asked questions. 

        "so you're the guy that that blonde boy named steve was talking about in my visions. and what about that fake pietro? from the vision i had, pietro didn't look anything like that," callista carried on. 

         "beats me," darcy stated. 

        callista looked back at bucky at he put his hands up. "don't look at me, i'm not the one who's girlfriend went psycho. 

        the man in the leotard banged on the passenger's window, running while keeping off with the car. "get out of there!" he yelled. 

         "sorry, can't hear you," callista lied, sticking her tongue out at the man. she then turned to darcy,  a serious look on her face. "drive faster!"