☁ Chapter three: Beef ☁

NOW PLAYING - Rude-α 『Paradise』♬

♬ NOW PLAYING - Rude-α 『Paradise』♬

☁ Chapter three: Beef ☁

Nights fell as [Y/N] stared outside the window. Darkness blanketed the entire estate, only the stars in the skies kept it illuminated. The lamps outside are dim. He sat up and stared at his bandaged arms. At this point, he realizes he cannot hang out with Reki and Langa anymore. If someone catches him skateboarding again, the punishment will get worse and Iori will be permanently fired from his duty.

Standing up, he grabbed an oversized hoodie and a black face mask. He changed into his running shoes and tiptoed towards the balcony. His room is located on the second floor but the dents on the wall are enough for him to venture down safely. He grabbed on the window pane and started making his way down quietly as possible. It is past midnight and he believes everyone is already asleep. His room is far from the servant's room and a few rooms away from his parents.

He patted his hand clean and headed towards the shed located far west of their estate. Opening the blocked door on the back of the shed, he reached an old wooden door that connects the outer garden and the open garden to the main road. 'Lucky. I'm glad I roamed the estate yesterday.' he mumbled.

He walked out on the main road admiring the quietness of the neighborhood. He doesn't know how long he's been walking until he reached the park where they skated this afternoon. Phantom chortles filled his ears as he walked past the park he might not visit anymore.

Sceneries changed as he found himself on the top of a woodland hill, near the rumored vast abandoned mine which was filled with ghosts and made noises during midnights. [Y/N] scoffed at the stupid rumor and made his way across this said mine. Walking past the trails of tall trees, his foot felt something sharp prick his skin.

Eyebrow raised, he looked down and saw something shimmer under the dirt. Picking it up, he examined it. It is a pin with a seemingly letter "S" and a heart arrow piercing in its middle. "What is this? It looks like it's from your typical manga series." He mumbled. He sighed and decided to go to the police to return the lost pin when he heard muffled loud cheering and bass from the abandoned mine site.

The rumor passed on his mind about ghosts haunting the place. 'What kinds of ghost parties this hard? Lmao.' He chuckled dryly. Curiosity got the best of him as he descended down the slope to check out the event. The cliff was still high enough to see the entire place.

His eyes widened as he saw a familiar blue haired boy execute a high ollie before spinning 360 degrees in the air and successfully landing on his board. "Wha- Langa?" he mumbled furrowing his eyebrows. Not too far from Langa, Reiki executed a high ollie as well. Loud muffled squeals can be heard as a pair of pink and green haired skaters made their way to the two.