100- Lets Rewrite the Stars

Start from the beginning

"Holding hands?" said Miles as he looked up, they looked at each other and smiled as Miles chuckled, looking down at the sleeping girl. "About time don't you think?"

"I like to think so." said Adrian as Y/n rolled her eyes, Miles smiled and looked up at them. "I'm going to take Y/n back to her house. I'll see you later, yeah?"

"Yeah." said Miles turning back down to the sleeping Emilia as he rubbed her hair, Y/n and Adrian looked at each other and chuckled as they disapparted to her house to see two death eaters covered in blood.

"I-" Y/n rose her eyebrows and watched as they looked at her. "I guess Emilia was angry.."

"Well I guess they have to get sent to Azkaban, who do we call for that?" asked Adrian as Y/n shrugged, Lucas came flopping out of the fireplace as he seen the death eaters and hide behind Adrian.

"They're still here!" asked Lucas as he peaked his head, Mr. L/n came out of the fireplace as Mrs. L/n apparated into her living room.

"Ah.. Emilia did say.. alright.." said Mrs. L/n as the Death Eaters laid back down in defeat. Y/n picked up their broken wands and turned to Adrian. "She also said she broke their wands.. guess she thought killing them was to easy.."

"Mum!" said Y/n surprised as Adrian rose his eyebrows.

"Oh god.. would you two like some tea? Something?" asked Mr. L/n as he hugged Y/n.

"Oh no thankyou, I just came to bring Y/n, I'll take the Death Eaters to the Ministry, get them off your hands." said Adrian as he pulled his wand out. Adrian kissed Y/n on the cheek as her parents raised their eyebrows and smiled. "I'll see you later? Get some rest."

Y/n nodded as she watched Adrian grabbed the Death Eaters and disapparate, she turned smiling as everyone stared at her. "What?" said Y/n.

"Oh please tell me you're back with Adrian?" said Lucas as Y/n chuckled. "Are you really??"

"Go to sleep." said Y/n as she made her way into her room and smiled, throwing herself on her bed and laying back.

———

"Emilia.. E.. E.." said Miles as he shook her, she wrapped her arms around him as he smiled caressed her cheek. "E wake up.. come on I'll take you to your parents house."

She opened her eyes and looked at him, quickly getting up. "Oh sorry... well.. I left my stuff at Hayden's." said Emilia as he looked at her.

"It's fine, you go home and i'll take your stuff later." said Nick behind them, Emilia narrowed her eyebrows and looked at him.

"Come on." said Miles, he turned to see Alicia staring at them as he quickly turned back to Emilia. Emilia noticed Alicia as well and looked at Miles.

"Well.. Wouldnt you want to take Alicia home? I wouldn't want her to get upset.. you know." said Emilia as Miles made a face and grabbed her hand as she looked at him surprised.

"We aren't dating anymore." said Miles as they disapparated to the gates. "So what are you doing over here?.. Didnt bring your boyfriend?"

"Well I was here for Andres birthday in a couple of days.. and I don't have one." said Emilia as she walked to the box to see Tanpy. "Goodmorninggg Tanpy."

"Master Emilia! So good to see you!" said Tanpy as Emilia reached down to hug him, Miles cracked a smile as he opened the gates. "I know Minskey is going to be so happy!"

"How come you and your wonderful actor boyfriend broke up?" asked Miles as Emilia cracked a smile and rolled her eyes.

"Just wasn't working out..." said Emilia as Miles gave her a look. "What about you and Alicia?"