"What are you trying to said?" Shadow asked.

Rouge had explained to him of what she found and show him the file the original body still seal off and there are two capsules has been relisted but never been found, if was true? Then who in this hedgehog is standing right in front of her? But Shadow didn't care as he turn around and leave.

"Wait, come back! Don't understand you're not the real Shadow and if your memories might not be real, how can you be sure you're even the real shadow?" Rouge said, but Shadow didn't respond as he still walking away, "And what about Amy?" then he suddenly stops when he heard her name, "Are you just gone forget about her and leave her safer by breaking her heart. You're just like Sonic by leaving her behind...!"

It happens so fact when grip her neck for not saying more, "Don't you ever say that name of the blue hedgehog right at me. I'm nothing like him and I wouldn't let anyone hurt her or lay their hand on her, she's mine now."

For the first time, Rouge felt scared to those cold red eyes in rage by looking at him, "And if you ever tell the government about her, I'll make sure you'll be dead if they got her...!" before Shadow could say more when he hears his communicating beeping, it must be Eggman calling him...!

"Good news, Shadow! I got the last emerald, but the enemies are headed straight to the Eclipse Cannon, there is no time to waste you have to stop them." He almost forgot about the mission, then he let the bat go.

She lay on the flower tried to breath and look back at him before he leaves, "What are you gone do if you complete your mission?" She asked before he leave.

"I have unfinished business to take care off and I most do what I can to keep my promise to both of them." Then he walks away to find Sonic.

"Both?! What is he talking about?" Rouge was confusing of what he said.

In the meantime:

Sonic was running around the Ark searching for Amy if she's nearby! "AMY!!" He calling out for her, "WHERE ARE YOU? CAN YOU HEAR ME?"

"So, you finally arrived."

When Sonic suddenly hear that familiar voice from behind, he saw Shadow standing on moving flower looking at him with a smile on his face.

"You...! Where is Amy? Where did you keep her?" The blue one grit his teeth.

"Who?" Shadow acting like doesn't know what he was saying.

"Don't play fool, I know you brought her here. Now, where is she?" Sonic still need to know, as he looked at dark hedgehog in rage.

Shadow smirks getting an idea, "Oh, you mean the pink one! Will unfortunately you better forget about her. She's belonged to me now!" he giggled by looking at him

Sonic eyes widened to hear this, causing him be angered, "What did you do to her?"

"Let just say she's no longer belong to someone who could have her, because she and I are becoming one."

Sonic glares at the dark hedgehog, his green eyes were glistening with anger, "YOU...!" he snapped as his eyes shining with hate. "Damn perverted! You tortured her and forced her to do this, aren't you?" he hissed.

"I wouldn't have if you really do care about her! You could have saved her in time!" Shadow snapped.

Sonic growled looked at his rival with narrowed eyes, "You're gonna pay for what you did to her!!"

Shadow smirked, "Huh... Do whatever you like blue boy, but I warned you the pink one is mind and you wouldn't lay your hand on her!" Shadow gave him last warning before he started to fight.