✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Crow

*:・゚ my messenger is a beautiful albino crow that i address as "mochi" because he reminds me of one. mochi and i get along very well, he gives me cuddles in return for some treats.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Nichirin Blades

*:・゚ i have two nichirin blades that look exactly the same as the image below. one blade is lighter than the other. it is easy for me to wield both blades at the same time. i have a strong grip while holding my blades so they are unable to slip out of my grip. both sheaths are securely attached to my back in an "x" form. my heavier blade being on my right while my lighter blade being on my left.

 my heavier blade being on my right while my lighter blade being on my left

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Ability

credits to @MDL on amino for giving me permission to use their shadow breathing techniques! the shadow breathing rightfully belong to them!

*:・゚ breath technique
shadow breathing

*:・゚ origin
the shadow breathing was created by an unknown assassin. he taught his technique to a young boy so that he would be able to protect himself and it has been passed down since.

*:・゚ description
the shadow breathing form is mainly an assassination form. It uses quick movements and silent strikes that deceive your opponent and some breathing forms can make you almost invisible and unable to be sensed.

*:・゚ weapon
most of the variations i have seen require only one nichirin blade. my shadow breathing style requires 2 blades in which one is lighter than the other. some of the breathing forms require 1 blade, some require 2 and some can be done with either 1 or 2. using 2 blades to perform some of these techniques can greatly increase the power but consume a lot of stamina in the process.

*:・゚ physical requirements
as stated above, some of the shadow breathing forms require a lot of stamina, so the user is required to have a lot of it. all of the user's senses must also be extremely sharp almost to point of being able to predict what the opponent can do (kinda like observation haki from One Piece). the user must also be quick and light on their feet.