"Win, Izuku!" I yelled out, giving him a small smile.

What a disaster.

I had ran back to my small corner underneath the stadium, hoping I'd be able to see the closest details of the battle.

Todoroki only shot different assortments of ice towards Izuku.

What pained me was that Izuku shattered the bones of his finger stopping each wave of ice.

They were yelling at each other, but it was hard to hear over the grating of the ice and the crash of debris with Izuku's powerful quirk.

They kept at it, ice being thrown, fingers being broken until I realized Todoroki's arm began twitching while Izuku's fingers were dripping with blood.

This is so hard to look at.

I winced, feeling my stomach twist into nasty cramps that flew around my lower body, forcing me to sit down and continue watching the battle.

Midoriya landed a punch in at some point, driving Todoroki to crash into the ice wall behind him.

They were having a conversation but it was hard to tell the exchange, my ears were beginning to ring.

"It's your quirk, not his!" Izuku cried out, jaw clenched with perseverance.

Oh. They're speaking of Endeavor's control over Todoroki's way of life. Even when Todoroki rebelled against his father's wishes, he was showing that the pro-hero still had dictation over Todoroki's happiness by the anger the heterochromatic boy held.

Flames erupted from Todoroki's body at once.

I jumped to my feet, immediately. Izuku's going to get really hurt.

Sparks flew off Izuku's distorted, purple arm as they jumped towards each other.

Cementoss and Midnight appeared at the edge of the square box they fought in, the Cement Hero was trying his hardest to form the multiple walls to stop the impact that might harm audience members.

My feet seemed to be molded to the ground, I couldn't move as the events unfolded.

Right when the final wall was created, Todoroki and Izuku landed their blows. Fire, ice, and gusts of wind shattered Cementoss's walls as the shards flew into the air.

Where is he?! I can't see him!

The force of their quirks blew my body back meters into the small tunnel, I groaned, stumbling to my knees weakly.

Who won?

I ran back towards the light at the end of the passway, seeing Izuku's frame jammed into the wall, body broken as he fell into unconsciousness.

"Izuku Midoriya is out of bounds!"

With that, I took off running to Recovery Girl's room.

He got there after I did, Recovery Girl didn't seem surprised when I entered. She was looking at the screen that showed off the events of the Festival.

"Come here child, help me set up for him when he arrives."

I nodded, arranging the bed and bringing water with pain medication to the bedside table. I added an extra pillow, remembering how last time he and I were with Recovery Girl, he took my pillow from me because I had it thrown away from my body.

Cementoss carried him in, he was still unconscious.

"Izuku." I whispered, frowning at how injured he was.