Better To Be Lovesick Than Actually Sick (KamaNiwa)

Start from the beginning

"Yasushi!" Kaname could put tomatoes to shame with how red his face was.

"What? It's not like I haven't seen you naked already."

"I know but still!"

"You didn't seem to care at the time. You were pretty into it."

Moniwa whined "I hate you."

"No you don't. We wouldn't be having this conversation if you did"

Kaname let out another whine before taking the clothes and leaving.

"Kamasaki, I'm back."

"Good. Help me pick out a mo-" His thoughts stopped as looked at his boyfriend.

Kaname wasn't shorter than him by much, only a few inches, but the hoodie looked big on him anyway. The sleeves fell past his fingertips. 'Fuck why is he so cute'

"Kamasaki. Kamasaki. Yasushi!" He finally snapped out of the haze of his thoughts by the use of his given name "You're staring at me. Is something wrong?" He moved to sit next to his boyfriend on the bed.

"No. It's just...you look really cute in my clothes."

"Oh." Kaname wasn't expecting that. He's worn his boyfriend's clothes before, but he had no idea it effected him so much. Least now he had a way to fluster his boyfriend. Karma.

"Anyways, what movie do you wanna watch?"

"How about this one?" He pointed to one called 'Honest Thief' "I heard from Sasaya that it's actually a bit of a love story so I got curious." He said when his boyfriend gave him a confused look after reading the blurb. Moniwa didn't really like violent and/or scary movies in general; he was a sucker for love stories. Kamasaki did like them on the other hand.

It had nothing to do with being able to hold the other when he got scared, nope not at all.

He took his boyfriend's hand in his, doing what he wanted to sense their walk home "Alright. Then we can watch it."

As they watched he couldn't help notice that Moniwa occasionally shivered 'He's probably still cold' He thought.

He pulled the shorter male into his lap, said male let out a squeak at the sudden move. He wrapped his arms around him, resting his chin on his head "I noticed you were cold."

Moniwa face was completely red, not that Kamsaki's cheeks had a pink tint to them as well "O-oh" As flustered as he was, he did feel warmer already. Not to mention safe. He leaned back, a content smile on his face "Thank you."

"Yeah well, I'd be a pretty shitty boyfriend if I didn't do something."

A little while later and Moniwa wasn't really paying attention to the movie. He was pleasantly warm and comfy in his boyfriends arms. Maybe...it would be okay if he just closed his eyes for a bit....

"That was a lot better than I thought it was. What did you think?....Moniwa?" He didn't even noticed his boyfriend had dozed off about halfway through he movie.

'He's so cute...' was his first thought, quickly followed by 'God I'm so whipped'

He carefully set the other into a more comfortable position, pulling the covers over him.

'...This feels wrong.' He got under the covers as well 'Better.' He pulled the other male close once again, pressing a kiss to his forehead "Good night love."

Eventually, morning had come. Moniwa was the first to wake up. He was confused He flushed from how close they were. It wasn't the first time they've slept together, both figuratively and literally, but he was always so flustered when it came to these kind of things. Kamasaki's hair was messed up from sleep and his face was smushed into the pillow. He honestly looked pretty silly, but Kaname could only look at him with adoration. He was well aware he was a lovesick fool, but he didn't care. 'Love makes people blind I suppose.'

He could feel one of his boyfriend's arms wrapped around him. Maybe it would be okay if he went back to sleep...

BZZT!

'God damn it' And his phone was going off. He sighed before turning over before sitting up to see who needed him at this god awful hour in the morning. He let out a squeak as he was pulled right back down.

"Ignore it." Yasushi's voice was deep and raspy (which did not help Moniwa not being basically a gay disaster), a sign he just woke up.

"It could be important. I just want to check-"

"No." He tightened his grip around his boyfriend.

"Please?"

A sigh before the grip finally loosens. To placate the other, Moniwa pressed a kiss on his cheek before finally checking. There was 2 texts, both from the same person.

Futakuchi: Moniwa-san I need your help.

Futakuchi: Please I fucked up and panicking rn

Damn it Futakuchi. Even after they retired, he was still a bit of a pest. Moniwa did care for him, but at this moment he was tempted to ignore it.

"He can figure out himself." He heard his boyfriend grumble "Go back to sleep"

"That's what I was going to do anyway." He shut off the phone before snuggling closer. It was Saturday and still too early. Futakuchi could ask Aone anyway.

The two rather spend as much time as they could together.

Also What did Futakuchi need? You might find out owo