Chapter 34: Canceled

Start from the beginning

"What?!" Mitch says. I shake my head. "They did what?!" My dad says looking at my phone. "There's no way!" Bert says. "This isn't fair!" Miguel says.

I sigh, putting my phone in my pocket. "Let's just continue class, we'll talk about this soon" my dad says.

AFTER CLASS, AT THE APARTMENTS:

After a silent car ride, we get off the car. "I still can't believe the all valley is canceled" Miguel says. My dad scoffs. "You need to tell them what karate means to you Dad!" I say. "Exactly! Like how you started Cobra Kai to help kids like me, like you know..taught us to stand up for ourselves" Miggy says.

"Maybe, this is a blessing in disguise" my dad says. "What's that supposed to mean?" Me and Miguel say at the same time. "It's not like you two were even gonna fight anyway" he says.

"Of course I was" Miguel says. "I am too..what makes you think I wasnt?" I raise my eyebrows.

We all stopped walking, as my dad was in front of us now. "Look, y/n..I don't want you getting hurt..look what happened to Miguel and I can't risk that, and Miguel training with no contact is one thing, I also can't risk you getting hurt ether..again" my dad says.

I scoff. "That's not fair!" I said. "And I'm  working hard getting better!" Miguel said. "For your safety" dad says looking at both of us.

I roll my eyes. "I thought safety was for pu*sies" Miguel says.

"This is different" my dad says. "You don't think I can't do it!" Miguel yells. "And you just think I'm not good enough" I scoff. "Miguel, you almost hurt yourself with one kick! One kick! Y/n, you got into multiple fights when Miguel was in the coma..you could of been the one with the broken arm!" My dad yells.

"Are you serious?!" I yell. "Yes I'm serious! And Miguel, what do you think will happen in a real fight?!" My dad says.

I shake my head. "Look, you both proved you could win" my dad says a bit more calm. "And we can prove it again!" Miguel yells. Miguel looks down.

"You said you'd always be on our side" I say. I shake my head, I start walking to my car. "Y/n?! Where are you going?!" He yells. "Out of here!" I yell. I start the car, I see Miguel run to his apartment.

I just drove to the nearest beach. I parked my car, walking down to the sand.

I looked at the water..sitting alone. My eyes began to water as I started to think about my Grandma. "I miss you Grandma..I really do" I whisper to myself. I bring my legs to my face as I cry into my knees.

I then feel a pair of arms wrap around me. I raise my head to see my Grandma. I was confused, as she sits next to me. "Hey sweetie!" She says. I wipe my tears. "Hey Grandma" I whisper. She pulls me into a hug.

"Are you okay?" She asks running her hands threw my hair. "Not really...Dad feels like I can't even do anything" I whisper. "It's okay..he's just trying to protect you..trust me. That's why I sent him to take care of you when I pass..because I know he cares" she says. I look into the water.

"I'm sorry" I say sitting up looking at her brown eyes. "No need to say sorry..what you really need to do, is go save the All Valley with your boyfriend!" She says getting up. I get up as well. "Bye my love" she says walking to the water. She has a blue dress. She walked into the water as she disappears.

BACK TO REALITY:

I open my eyes. It was just a small vision. I shake my head, getting off the sand, running to my car.

I start to drive to the apartments to see my dads car gone. I knock on Miguels door, as it quickly opens. "You know what I was thinking?" He asks. "Let's go!" I say.

A/N: thank you so so much for 101 followers and 300+ reads! I really appreciate it! Who's ready for season 4?! What are your theories? I'll share mine. I feel like in season 4, a fights gonna break. I think prom night maybe, since they graduate season 4 I'm pretty sure. Every season so far, there's been a fight. Season 1, all valley, season 2 school fight, season 3 Christmas fight at Sams house. Anyways, have a good day!! :))

 Anyways, have a good day!! :))