"Whatever you think you're doing,You know the whole original family has made some of sort of pact of something to keep me hayley and her baby and my babies safe so if you hurt us they'll kill you."I said him rudely.

"What makes you think I'm afraid to die?"Tyler tells us both. "You ready for this?"

"Let do it."Dwayne says. "Yeah, I'm ready let's do this."Ryan says. Tyler grabs a needle.

"What are you doing?"I asked him. "What are you doing!"Hayley yells.

"Ryan I'll do Hayley first."Tyler says to him he nods. "Tyler!No!"Hayley yells.

"Tyler! Don't hurt her! She's pregnant!"I yelled. "Shut up! Klaus destroyed everything good in my life so I'm gonna take away babies the only thing he wants the most."Tyler says to Hayley. "Please Tyler no!"She yells "AH!"

He gets the needle and puts in Dwayne system as he snaps it's neck. "Oh!"

"Okay, Ophelia your next."Tyler says as he grabs another needle. "Tyler! Don't! Don't hurt the babies!"Hayley yells.

"Tyler!Tyler! Don't please!"I yelled as he puts the needle inside of me. "AHH!"I yelled. He puts the needle inside of Ryan system as Tyler snaps Ryan neck. "OH!"

+

"Don't get all all judgey"Tyler says to Hayley. "Why did you kill him?"I told him.

"Dwayne and Ryan is a werewolf who died with both of your your blood in his system. Same blood you share with your hybrid baby and Ophelia babies."Tyler says to us. "You we're trying to turn them into a hybrid that's impossible!"I said.

"Been running with wolf packs all over the country. One of them was tight with a witch she had night mare visions about your baby and Ophelia twins. And Klaus and how Klaus could use its blood to make an army of hybrids slaves."Tyler tells us. I rolled my eyes.

"I am sick of theses witches and the premonition about my babies and Hayley baby."I got angry. "It's just a baby! Their just babies."Hayley says.

"Maybe. Maybe not. That's where Dwayne and Ryan came in you see, He was happy to be the test case. If you haven't noticed theses people. Don't have much to live for. They'd all welcome the chance to become the superior species. Trouble is all hybrids are sired to Klaus. They follow his every move. No way I'd let that happen."Tyler tells us

"How can be so sure Klaus knows. What theses babies Me and Ophelia blood will do?"

"What do you think? Klaus Mikaelson killer of men , women and puppies. All of sudden wants to be a daddy or he's got an ulterior motive. Hybrids can walk in the sun their bite is lethal to vampires. They'll take over New Orleans by the end of the week, and you know what's gonna stop Klaus then? Nothing."Tyler says as Dwayne and Ryan gasped and woken up.

"You're gonna have to feed on them."Tyler says. "What! No!"

He cuts our necks Ryan bites my neck. "AAH!AHH!"I yelled "Dwayne easy!"Tyler says Dwayne leaves. "Grab the knife Hayley."I told her. She nodded. She grabs a stick since she couldn't get it.

"It work didn't it."Hayley tells him. "He's a hybrid?"I asked him.

"If Klaus gets a hold of you both of you, if he gets that kid he wins."Tyler says. "Then let us hide from him and babies."I said to him. He gets a two knives.

"What if I kill the babies and the two of you."Tyler says. "There's has to be a another way."Hayley tells him.

"Please Tyler. You're not like this"I said to him I nodded to Hayley as she stabs him with a stake.

"Ah! That was stupid."Tyler says. "Get away from Ophelia I said get away."Ryan says to him. "Get away from Hayley!"Dwayne says. "

"Dwayne and Ryan he's gonna kill us and he's gonna kill you too. He said that hybrids are to dangerous to live you need to stop him."Hayley lied to him. As Hayley grabs the knife and un ties her. She gives me the knife as I untie myself. We ran.

"Is he following us?"Hayley told me "I don't know."I whispered we heard a snap. She tries to stab that person it was elijah.

"Forgive me. I thought you two we're in danger. It appears I was mistaken."Elijah says to us.

"Let me take you two home."Elijah says. "Elijah, there something you need to know about theses babies and Hayley baby."I said to him.

"The way Ryan was acting like he was sired to me and also the same with Dwayne to Hayley."I said to him. "I should take you two home."

"He just wants to make a sire lined of hybrids he can careless to the baby and the babies that Ophelia is carrying."Hayley says.

"I told myself I could take of the Niklaus babies."Elijah tells us. "We can take care of ourselves"Me and Hayley leave as Elijah follows us.

"There you are I see you found our wandering stray. Perhaps she could shed some light on the situation this would be appear to be the bodies of a hybrid."Klaus says. "His name was Dwayne and Ryan."

"Well, whoever he was, I didn't sire him. Any idea how's that's possible?"Klaus says. "As if you didn't know."Hayley went towards him as Elijah grabs her.

"Ah..aren't you two fast friends? Well, come in, then. What horrible accusation have you conspired to levy against me?"Klaus says to Hayley and Klaus.

"Tyler Lockwood brought Hayley and Ophelia here to test theory, that blood of her child and Ophelia children could be used to sire hybrids he claims you knew that. Furthermore , You intended to use this knowledge to build an army."Elijah tells klaus.

"And, Of course, you assume it's true. I mean, why else should I show any interest in my own flesh and blood a heartbroken, Little Crybaby points his finger at me, and his own brother falls in line , Eager to believe it. How quickly you assume the worst, Especially when it comes from them."Klaus says to us.

I went to check the books The bayou had it had the whole list of my family Me and Sister and my parents names maybe my sister is there in the bayou hiding.