I carefully picked up the plaid mini skirt Zayn had purchased for me and stepped right into it, pulling the garment up to my hips and it rested perfectly there on my waist, indicating that Zayn was also able to determine the right size.

Lastly, I slipped on the thigh high socks over each foot, pulling them up past my knees until they rested snugly on my lower thighs.

While I was busy concentrating on adjusting the socks just right, Zayn had taken off his briefs in the bed and was now sitting up with a fully hardened cock in his fist, tugging gently on it and ogling me as I still stood there in my skirt and tall, schoolgirl-esque socks.

"Mm. Now come over here and put my cock in your mouth for me," he spoke lowly, igniting more of my arousal to surge like fire.

I crawled onto the bottom of the bed after he said it and crept up in between his open legs where rested more tattoos on his calves and thighs and I touched on them briefly before I was on my knees. I bent down toward his cock and he let go of it, allowing me to grip it in my fist, already rippling with pleasure from the way that his rigid shaft felt in my hand.

I lifted my long, wet tongue out from my mouth next and began licking at his length, starting at the tip of his cock head and right down to the base in lines, tracing the veins, and swirling my tongue around it until his dick was damp with my spit.

Then I took his glistening cock head into my mouth, opening wide and proceeded to wrap my luscious lips around it and I sucked, now lapping my tongue flat up against his glans before I moved my mouth and tongue downward, pumping Zayn farther into me.

He let out a low moan as I sucked on his cock much harder and I made slick, wet noises against his skin, hums falling out of my mouth along with thick streams of saliva from where I had salivated all over his dick. And I took Zayn in and out of my mouth with rapid speed as I blew him good, squeezing and tugging up on his thick girth simultaneously.

I continued to moan graciously against his skin, humming along as I slurped on his big dick, moving down towards his heavy sack where I then cupped his balls in my hand, licking him there fervently and taking them into my mouth too. I massaged his balls with my lips and tongue until they were both sopping wet, round and firm, and Zayn groaned again.

My jaw opened wide once more as I finished the job, pleasing him as best as I could and returning back to Zayn's cock. I plunged his head back into my mouth again, now deep throating Zayn as far back as I could take him until I gagged; but I kept going.

I felt his strong, familiar hands on the back of my head now, his fingers running through my curls and tugging on them a bit harder, causing me to whine gently from his force. Zayn then pushed my head down onto his throbbing hard dick until I grunted some more and stated to choke on it, which was just the way both me and Zayn liked it.

"Mm yeah, good job kitten. Now come sit on Zaddy's lap."

I groaned at the way he commanded me like that and removed his sopping wet cock from my mouth right away. I wiped my sticky, dripping lips with the back of my hand and leisurely climbed up on top of Zayn, now straddling his lap.

His thick meat was soaking wet from my generous blowjob and it sprung up to his stomach with my enormous erection parallel and against his, which was peeking out from under the skirt I wore.

Zayn's hands rubbed up and down my thighs, caressing them as he looked up and locked eyes with me, his hands lifting up to hold either side of my face as he drew me in to kiss him with the utmost passion.

I crashed hard onto his lips as they parted immediately, tasting every portion of his delicious mouth as Zayn drank me in. Tongues swelled and locked together harmoniously, gliding alongside each other at full tilt, hitched breathy moans happening in between each long, saturated kiss.