CHAPTER IX ~ LUCK, CHANCE, COINCIDENCE?

Start from the beginning

I changed into my costume with knots tying up in my stomach as I grew more and more nervous of how people would see me.

My black shirt ended up to cover my entire body as a black skintight bodysuit. It didn't cover my feet nor my hands, but it covered my neck.

My robe ended up kind of how I sketched it, but it covered my lower half well and was very lightweight.

The costume department also included in my costume some add ons like attachable pocket-like holders to store first aid and maybe food, since I did describe my quirk in the submit.

I walked out just in time to get in the back row of the guys who just finished getting dressed.

Everyone's costumes varied from simple and practical to something completely revolving around the theme of their quirk.

"Tamaki! Why'd you change in the bathroom?!" Mirio pounced out of nowhere.. he's been doing that a lot lately.

"I-I..." I shrunk in embarrassment.

"W-Well, I had to go anyway so I figured.. w-why not change there as well r-right?"

"Hm." Mirio thought for a second. "How was your poop?"

"M-Mirio!!" I distanced myself from him, so people wouldn't think we were associated.

"Y-You're starting to sound like Hado.."

"Ha! You think so?" The blonde laughed. "I guess her interviewer air is getting to me."

As he rambled on about Hado's dumbest asked questions, I took the moment to notice his costume.

He had a red cape that draped off his shoulders, a silver based bodysuit, red gloves and boots that matched his cape, and 1million plastered across his chest.

'If he were to come save me from a villain, I'd feel safe... If I were to be saved by me, wearing this...

I'd just consider myself on my way to live in the clouds.'