1.

hellooo hop you enjoy ig also amlot of swearing bc why tf not

your pov:

so here i am Akina nishinoya the libero for the Japan women's volleyball team picking up her little brother because i got suspended form punching the other teams coach

*two days before*

we just finished a volleyball match and we won of course and i was going to the lockers to get change when BAM i got pinned to a wall (how cliche) it was the other teams coach and he was fucking disgusting, he smelt like sweat and smoke, he looks like he hasnt shaved in months and he was like 2 times my age im 22 btw im not that old. After POLITELY telling him to fuck off he just wouldnt and kept touching me and what does this bitch do punch the fat fuck in the face -proud smile bitch- i mean one punch would have been enough but for me.....nuh uh i mean i see why they suspended me BUT NOT HIM WHAT THE FUCK ima sue you be ready.

*back to present time*

So now im gonna surprise my little brother yu and tanaka and the third years because they love me. OOOO theres gonna be first years, gotta annoy them WAIT what if the coach was hawt pls id love it if they were (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖). ANYWAYS, back to what i was doing...walking :D

*TIME SKIP TO GETTING TO KARASUNO*

I got to the doors and you know what i did... i pushed open the door definitley like a normal person heheh and shouted "SURPRISE SHAWTYYYY" silence... until yu walked in with tanaka. "kina what the fuck :D" i just stood there smiling until i hear a tanaka shout " KINA BITCH I MISSED YOU"i laughed and gave him a hug "hows it going baldy," "im not even bald short ass i have hair you blind bitch." "hey ik im bind why do you think i wear glasses" after me and tanaka finished arguing yu umped on my back and the third years came over to say hello.

After we all said hello some one does that stupid coughy thing to get my attention so i turned around and "BITCH WHY IS THIS FINE MAN OING IN A SHIT HOLE LIKE THIS" then it went quiet again the long haired man had a slight blush then realisation hit me "well shit i said that out loud didnt" all the boys nodded. " MOVING ON hellooo im akina nishinoya yu's big sister" the gorgeous man looked at me for a minute which made me go a bit awkward, "uh are you okay mr pretty boy?" he snapped back into ," huh oh yea you just look familiar thats a- wait pretty boy?" ,"yea pretty boy i dont know your name yet stupid." "Oh yea its ukai keishin also do you play for japan women's volleyball team?" for some reason he looked like one of the boys from highschool, " yea thats me but didnt you play for the boys team" he nodded them asked me why i was here and not with my team. "oh i uh kinda got suspended for punching germany's couch in the face bc he kept touching without permission" then Yu got off my back and turned to me to ask if i was okay which i wasnt because he still gets to coach like what the fuck.

After of talking for a little bit i asked if i could watch them practice while im suspended and ukai said its fine so more time with pretty boy and less time with pervy coaches ITS PERFECT. Shit whats is dad gonna think when he finds out ..well fuck