I'm Shifted

Chapter 3

 "That was the most interesting bio class ever!" Charlie sang in her soprano voice. She's always so peppy, Rose thought. "Well not the lesson. But Jamie was!"

  She half skipped half walked down the hall. And Rose shook her head and sighed. She thought that Charlie and Cole should go out. Not Charlie and Jamie. He's bound to hurt her, Roselyn thought.

 "Your not aloud to sigh after what I'm hearing from every girl in school," she looked and Rose and tried to be serious for more then a minute.

 All Roselyn said was," yes I had a moment with Ryan in math," and physics she thought. "But doesn't matter he wants to date someone. And if I didn't love you you'd be on the ground." Rose was exceptionally talented at getting into trouble and either fighting it out or using her writing and way with words to get out. Her father would say it was a well used gift.

 "Ya, well I'm sure you could but I don't think Joe believed you. Do you think he's over it yet?" Charlie asked. Joe was cousins to the Vermicelli's. Making him a family friend. He had crushed on Rose when they were younger and she dropped him so he would leave her alone. She really didn't want to ever see him again.

  "I don't think so. But Violet and Veronica invited us all over. Your going right? You don't nessesarily need to be invited." she said. The Vermiceill b.b.q. was like the biggest thing of the year. Anybody invited is moderatly cool. Violet, Tages girlfriends mom, Rebeca used to babysit for Rose's mom said that she missed seeing their family.

Some how Veronica found out that Rose and Ryan had a moment and invited him for Roseyn. That was one of the reasons that Rose loved her so much. Veronica had had a huge crush on Ryan for most of her life, and she was willing to put that aside for Roselyn because she knew Rose liked him too. That girl was as selfless as was good for her. Plus, Rose thought, I think she realized that I may have a better chance.