Powers

These are all Jean's powers.

Telekinesis: the ability to move something with your mind.

Energy manipulation: The manipulation of a force which can be used to give life to an object, person or sometimes even a weapon.

Telepathy: The supposed communication of thoughts or ideas by means other than the known senses.

Mind Control: the ability to control the thoughts and actions of others.

Physic blast: The ability to project physic force bolts which have no physical effects but can effect the victims mind, causing them pain, knocking them unconscious or turning the victim brain dead.

Force field: The ability to create a telekinetic field to either shield her and her teammates or use it to lift multiple heavy objects at her enemy.

Empathy: the ability to feel and control the feelings of another person.

Reality warping: The ability to shape, create and manipulate reality just by thinking about it.

Physic siphoning: the ability to drain others physic energy to enhance her own physic powers.

Flight: the ability to fly

Mental Manipulation: the power to manipulate thoughts

Chaos Magic: the ability to manipulate reality via the mystical chaotic forces.

Teleportation: the ability to transport from one place to another.

Dust manipulation: the ability to turn anything and anyone into dust (eventually).

Phoenix force: something that enhances her abilities and sometimes make her lose control (eventually).

A/n: To all of you who are reading my book. I want to say thank you 🙏. You're all angels.
          I'm trying my best to update as much as I can. If there are any questions you have to ask about me or Jean feel free to do so.

See you later angels.

~Lisa.