Me: Thanks, Hange.

I said as she drag me and Annie out from the river.

Hange: No problem.

Annie: Those Yeagerists will not chase us till here.

Me: Yeah, their objective is just to take Zeke.

Hange: But our captain is not doing very well.

We look at Levi's injured unconsious body.

Me:*sigh* His injury is too bad.

Annie: But he's still alive, right?

Hange: Yeah. Maybe because of his Ackerman blood.

Me: Treat his wounds. I'll go to Siganshina District. I think I'll arrive when the attack end. Hange, you still have the walkie talkie that I gave you?

Hange: Yeah, I still have it. And it still work well.

Me: Annie, stay with Hange and Levi to protect them.

Annie: Got it.

I use my hand as a whistle to call my horse. The horse arrive shortly.

Me:*get on the horse* Use the walkie talkie to call me.

Hange: Got it.

Timeskip
Sunset
Siganshina District
Military Fortress
(Y/N) POV

Mikasa: (Y/N)!

Me:*cover Mikasa's mouth* Shhh! Yeagerists will hear you!

Jean: Why you come here anyway?

Me:*put the hand away* I should bring you guys to regroup location. But it's already sunset, so I think we'll go to the location tomorrow.

Mikasa: What if they found you?

Me: You see what have happened to Floch's face? He's really suitable to become my punching bag.

Jean: His face doesn't looks like a face anymore.

Me:*look around* Where is Armin, Connie, Gabi and Falco?

Mikasa: Falco ate the Jaw Titan and Connie take him away to feed Falco to his mother.

Jean: Armin and Gabi is going after Connie.

Me:*sigh* He really want to revive his mother, huh? That is not the right choice actually.

Mikasa&Jean: Huh?

Me: He already felt the pain of losing his mother once. If he revive his mother, his mother will only be able to live for 13 years after she got the power. When she die, Connie need to feel the pain of losing his mother again. Face the death of someone that you love is really painful. But it will be more painful if you face it twice.

Jean: That is really deep...

Mikasa:*hug me* I know how you feel, (Y/N).

Me:*hug Mikasa back* No need to worry about me, Mikasa. I really want some rest right now. I go through heavy rain and jump into the river today. And before I can rest, I come here.

Jean: Where do you think you want to sleep?

Me: Everyone in the military now is all the soldiers that join military after I betrayed Survey Corps four years ago, right?

Mikasa: Yeah.

Me: Then they will not know me. They never see my face before. I'll just sleep in the soldiers dorm.

Jean: You take a big risk just to take some rest?

Me: I'm really tired. I didn't stop moving since yesterday.

Mikasa:*pull my face closer to her* I'll give you some energy.

Right after she said that, she clash her lips on mine. I gladly acceot the kiss.

Jean:*turn around* I'll wait outside the room.

He walk to the door and get out from the room. After he get out, me and Mikasa separate.

Mikasa: It's been long time since I kiss you that long.

Me:*smile* I know.

Mikasa:*sigh* When all of this will end? I'm tired of killing.

Me: But that is the reason Ackermans were created.

Mikasa: But that is not the only reason we were created.

Me: Yeah, we also deserve happiness. But that happiness is not easy to get.

Mikasa:*smile* But I'm really happy right now because you're here with me.

Me:*smile* Me too, Mikasa.

We stare at each other eyes and without we noticed, our face is getting closer to each other.

Mikasa: I love you, (Y/N).

Me: I love you too, Mikasa.

Our lips finally connected. We kiss each other lustfully. We separate for a moment to catch our breath.

Me: Mikasa, I know I already said this hundreds time before but... Thank you for saving me that day.

Mikasa: (Y/N), you're welcome. And.... Thank you for always supporting me. You always by my side when I'm sad although you're sad. You're the strongest person I ever met. All the pain you've gone through make you stronger than any of us.

Me: I almost gave up on my life. But you, Eren and Armin have given me a piece of hope.

Me&Mikasa:*smile* Thank you for saving me from myself.

To be continue...