-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍-

Start from the beginning

"Nah... you wrong-HELLA WRONG" I said stepping over him angrily and walking to Von.

-----

As we got in the car I waited for Von to fill me in

"S-"

"That nigga drugged you. He took you to his house and stole all yo money, HE TOOK MY CHAIN FROM YO FUCKIN NECK, and had yo phone. You lucky I found yo lo, cuz as soon as I busted in that nigga was finna rape yo unconscious ass." He said angrily.

A lump in my throat formed, preventing me to speak.

He sighed in disappointment,

"Why didn't you listen to me Ki ? AND WHERE THE HELL WAS YO UGLY ASS HOE ASS BESTIE." He said.

"Last time I checked she was talkin to a-" I started lowly,

"A NIGGA RIGHT ? I SHOULD KILL HER ASS TOO. Here I am worrying my ass off about you."

I just started to cry hard,

He sighed again,

"you know yo ass ain't goin to another party in like another 40 years, atleast not while you around me." He assured.

"Von..." I said in disbelief,

"You must be outta yo damn mind." He said.

I was now overwhelmed and my headache became worse, causing me to continue to cry as Von continued to lecture me.

"Von please ! Just take me home and we'll talk in the morning. "

"I'm not taking you over there." He replied

"Well wherever we're going."

-----

As we made it in Vons house, he calmed down.

I sat down in the bathroom longing for a shower,

I just palmed my face, and cried again.

Von stood in the door frame, and his face softened.. a lot.

"We can talk about it 😕" he said.

"I don't wanna talk." I said quickly after.

"Okay, I ain gone force you... I'm sorry I jumped on you Ki, but you gotta do better and think better.. I care a lot about you and if something did happen to you there I don't know what I'd do to him."

"You care about me ?" I said

He nodded,

"I do, but ion like expressing feelings and shit so I rather not say. Take yo shower so we can go to sleep together, I'll wait for you."

I chuckled really light,

"he said you didn't. He says a lot of things. Im gonna lose my mind.. I am, I can't take this anymore. Maybe I'm sensitive or overreacting but I literally cannot escape this... this drama and lies and secrets and manipulation and psycho people." I said.