New neighbor chapter:1

It was a typical summer Friday, neighbors kids where playing outside, some even playing ball, and even opening up moving boxes. wait opening up moving boxes? "huh that's weird..?" 

"what's weird honey?" said father from the kitchen.

"Oh nothing, there's just new neighbors."

"oh ok"

Hm.. 

Weird I wonder why all the girls are looking over there? they almost look like if they where in an anime they would have huge heart eyes and drolly mouths. you think while moving around trying to see who or what there looking at.                                                                                                              Ah I see now, there's a new guy. just someone else for the girls to mess with.

"so what are you looking at?" father said 

"me? I'm just looking at the new neighbors."

"ok, well lunch is done. go get your brother's"

"alright."

I walk outside and call for my brothers. 

"tim!,bobbi  lunch time!"

the guy moving in had noticed you, he look almost astonished that I hadn't stared at him for longer then a second. your brothers ran in in front of you while you looked back at the girls. they where looking at you with disgust. you didn't really know why you assumed it was because you never really had interest in half the guys that moved in but they always found something interesting about you.    

"so boys what have you guys been doing?" father started up a conversation.

"we have been playing ball with Akira!" they said at the same time.

"that must be a lot of fun" your father exclaimed 

"Its is!" said tim

As they finished up there sandwiches, they put there plates in the sink and headed back outside. I went into the backyard sense I didn't want to be criticized by the other girls. 

I sat under the large tree that cover almost the whole backyard with shade. I pulled out one of the books I had recently been reading and continued on the chapter that I had left off on. 

I hadn't checked the time for a while, so I didn't know how long I had been out there. but I heard my father yell out to me that he was going to the store and that I needed to watch my brothers. I went back inside the house and sat on the couch, I opened the window and watched my brothers. I sat up to get some water and heard a knock on the door. nobody ever knocks on my door. I thought, maybe it is my best friend, Aiya. I grabbed my cup and walked to the door but when I opened it, it wasn't Aiya.