Sweet Pea let a beautiful laugh out, "All snakes do is lie, right Princess?" He didn't give me a second to speak as he turned back around to the fire. He sat back down next to his two Serpent friends.

Betty was looking at me in fear, I strolled over to her even if I wanted to follow Sweet Pea. "Geez, Asher. What's all over you?"

I glanced to my hands and laughed, "Charcoal."

Jughead's head rose over Betty's shoulder, "Wait! Since when did you start drawing again?" His voice was filled with pure bliss.

"Been doing a lot lately I don't normally do." I can't help but roll my eyes and drink half my cup, I already felt pretty messed up if I was being honest with myself. I can't remember if I even ate breakfast this morning.

"We're really proud of you." Archie threw an arm over my shoulder as he plopped next to me.

"Thought you didn't talk?" Her almost fire looking eyes switched past Archie's to look at the Serpents.

"Had a dream. Decided I was done being silent." Her eyes glance to Sweet Pea, making him confused. Asking himself if she had dreams of him too.

"What was it?" Sweet Pea asked quickly, shooting her a smirk, "Was it PG?"

Asher rolled her eyes at his immature question but still smiled. "No, M for mature. Meaning I probably shouldn't tell you."

The group laughed as Sweet Pea and Asher stared at each other, sharing a almost, secret smile. As if it was just for the other.

"Watched someone get a bullet through their brain by the Black Hood. Couldn't say anything. Decided I'd like to be able to talk if I ever saw the bastard." She spilled, starring right into Sweet Pea's eyes.

He shot her a small smile, "I think you'd do more than talk, Dare Devil."

He gave a harsh glare to Archie.

Archie and Asher had agreed to not tell anyone about his gun, or pointing it at her head. Archie also hadn't questioned why she had leap in front of the Serpent to protect him.

Asher POV

Our moment was quickly ruined by a Raven haired girl, "Oh, so you're the hussy my boyfriend spent the night with?"

Immediately the group whispered, "What?"

"They hooked up?"

"Not gonna lie, I thought they were siblings."

I stared at her for a moment before standing right up, into her face, "Who are you calling a hussy, snob?"

Archie was quick to push us apart, "Roni, I told you it was nothing. This is Asher, Asher this is my girlfriend Veronica."

We both just stared at each other and ignored Archie, I rose a brow at her almost daring for her to say another thing to me.

"Ash, I got some." A voice spoke out, my head spun to it as I locked onto a guy named Tristan.

Tristan was cute, a tall blonde boy with a muscular build. Looked like the perfect picture All American boy, and if he didn't sell and do drugs he would be on the football team. He smiled widely with his bright white teeth, clearly had experienced braces as he nodded into the house. I knew what he was talking about.

I almost leapt over the long I was once sitting on as I ran over to him, "Let's go!"

I ignored my friends yells and calls for me to return to the group. Instead I followed Tristan inside, through the crowded kitchen and up the stairs. The bedrooms all seemed to be taken so we took the next best thing- a cramped bathroom.

He pulled out the thin straw like tubes and handed me one. Tristan had a crush on me, always giving me free shit. Always the best stuff.

We counted down from three before we downed the drug. Almost immediately we could feel the effects, almost like a wave came crashing over me. I could only hear waves in my ears, my eyes almost moved in blurry slow mo as I laughed. Pure happiness was surging out of me, my veins were filled with it.

Next thing I process is Tristan kissing me against the wall, I tried to laugh it off but he kept leaving back in. I pushed him away and exited the bathroom and started my way down the hall. Somehow I was already back in the kitchen.

The music was loud, Bad Mood by Grey Zeigler playing on four big speakers. I started dancing by myself in a crowd of people doing the same. A leather clad arm wrapped around my waist, pulling my back against their stable body.

I started to look up at the figure but was interrupted by a voice in my ear, "You having fun, Princess?"

My body shook as I heard his voice right against my ear, his mouth brushing against it slightly as we swayed. I pushed my ass against him and leaned my head back against his chest.

"Now I am." I wrap both my hands around the arm that's holding onto me. His chest rumbles, at this my eyes flutter at the feeling. Pure lust encases my body, the drug and my body begging him to make a move. To drag me upstairs, hell, even a dark corner of this party.

"You fucking that Bulldog?" He says into my ear.

"No. And he's not a Bulldog, can't pass a piss test." I giggled.

We dance a while longer, my brain felt so hazy, I couldn't remember any of the songs. I didn't know how many passed.

It's then that I decide though, he hasn't moved besides dancing against me and I was tired of it. I let only only one hand hold his arm, my other reaches to brush against his jean clad leg. I pull his arm higher up my body, his hand firmly grips the side of my ribs. "Your friends asked me to watch you. I'm not sleeping with you, Princess."

For some odd reason this made me sober up, I threw his hand off of me and turned to face him. The tops of his cheeks have a slight blush on them. His lips look as though he's been biting on them.

"Fuck off, Sweet Pea." I quickly leave the room, and then the house. His friends are on the porch, they smile as they see me.

"Hey, where's Pea?" The guy asks but instead of answering I give him a big kiss and snatch the cigarette out of his hand, when I pull back there's a figure in the doorway. Sweet Pea stares with a hard look.

I hopped off the front porch and started down the driveway, "You don't wanna sleep over, Asher?" I hear Mantle yell but for some reason tears flood my vision. Why did I do that?

By the time I made it to my car I had tears running down my face. I hated feeling like this. I knew I was still too messed up to drive so I pulled my knees to my chest in my drivers seat. And I proceeded to cry like a big baby, over what? I wasn't really sure at the moment.

That is until someone pulled up next to my car window. "C'mon."