𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡 9

Start from the beginning

You looked up at him to see him looking forward.

You knew there was no point in fighting back, I mean you were already too tired to even try.

Hesitantly, you found yourself just accepting it and putting on a gentle smile.

'It's comfortable...' you thought to yourself.

Still flustered you then felt your eyes slowly closing before falling into a deep sleep.

After Shoto felt your body relax he then looked down at you to find himself unawarely admiring your face.

He started playing with the locks of your hair as he observed from up close all your features.

His eyes traveled from your eyes to your nose to your...lips?

His eyes softened.
Oh how he wanted to kiss you.

He observed them for awhile before he was then put into a trance.

Without even realizing, Shoto's face was inching closer and closer to yours.

'Mmmm she's so pretty...' he thought to himself.

Just when your lips were a paper length apart, Todoroki quickly jolted back as he realized what he was just about to do.

His face turned a bright red before he felt you move from underneath him.

Shoto felt his heart stop before holding his breath in hoped you would still be asleep...which to his luck, you were.

He then heard a snort from beside him.

It was Mina...and she was apparently awake.

"Wow, you tryin' make a move on her when she unconscious~" she raised an eyebrow at him.

Shoto's eyes widened as he tried not to move so it wouldn't wake you.

"S-sorry, please don't tell h-her..!" He whisper yelled.

"Mmm, she wouldn't believe me even if I did. But seriously dude, when are you gonna man up and confess already?" She asks, slumping her shoulders.

Todoroki then looked back down at you before slowly taking a lock of your hair and twirling it around his finger.

"I'm trying..." he mumbled in response.

-

When you guys arrived, Todoroki gently shook your shoulder to wake up.

"Y/n we're here." He says

Your eyes slowly open before you groan.

"Ughhh already...?" You ask drowsily.

He then chuckled. "Yes, you have to get up."

You then realized you were on his lap and boy did that wake you up.

You then quickly sat up, "s-sorry!" You squeaked.

"Huh?"

Todoroki looked at you with confused eyes.

"Why are you apologizing?" He asked.

"O-oh um..." you then realized, he was the one who put your head on his lap in the first place.

"I-it's nothing." You said blushing.

When you guys were all off the bus you were then greeted by pro heros, the wild pussy cats.

"Hellooo everyone!!" They said in unison. "Your feline fantasies are here!!."

Everyone couldn't help but stand there with a look of disbelief on their faces.