Trailer/ Teaser

(I've always loved video editing, although I've never done something like this. I used to have a Youtube channel actually. But editing a video that it is just a mirror of a story that only exists in my mind was definitely challenging and a first for me. I think it came out pretty nice, what do you think?)

"And when I walked through that door, the world fell to my feet

"And when I walked through that door, the world fell to my feet. The knot on my stomach was getting tighter and tighter. Was this posible? Was it posible that you never fully know someone?; no matter how long you've known each other. These horror scenes made the pit on my stomach get higher. I just wanted rip my eyes off so I wouldn't have to look at this any longer. I close the door behind me, lean my back against it and slide down to floor, bringing my hands to my face, covering my bloodshot eyes and trying to stop the tears strickling down my cheeks. I wasn't leaving this place, I needed to know more of what it was hiding."

I hope you enjoy reading this story as much as I enjoyed writing it. Just prepare yourselves to enter the world of Willow Davies and Harry Styles.
Follow Harry, Willow and Noelle on instagram:
@iamnoellejones
@harrystylesunflower
@willowdaviesunflower

May 16th first chapter will be out!!!