CH- 8 Day 1 of UA

Start from the beginning

"Izu- are you alright?" Kyoka asks.

"Izu, as in Izuku? Are you telling me that Quirkless shit is here?" Izumi asks.

"Wait, DEKU IS HERE!?!" Katsumi asks.

Izuku quietly curses Kyoka for doing so. He knows that she did not do anything wrong, but his life just turned to hell. Izuku turns to his 4 tormenters and sees their shocked expressions.

"HOW THE HELL DID DEKU GET IN?!?" Kaachan asks.

He storms over and plants an explosion right at Izuku. Izuku braces for impact, but pain does not come. He opens his eyes and sees Kirishima, full hardened, standing in front of him. He took the full blast and did not even flinch. Suddenly all of his friends are around him and he gets a swell of confidence as he stands his ground.

"Yea, I got in. You have no right to call me that nickname anymore. I am not Useless. Now, BACK THE FUCK AWAY!" Izuku shouts at them. He activates berserker/rage as he gets prepared for a fight. Suddenly, Kirishima's quirk powers down, and the sparks in Katsuki's hands disappear. However, his power does not go away.

"Why can't I erase his quirk?" Aizawa thinks. Out loud, he says

"Ok, enough of that. If anyone starts fighting they will be spending detention with me."

The entire class nods quickly.

"Now, we will be doing some quirk tests. This is so I can gage your quirks abilities." He continues.

Suddenly, the girl that Izuku and Kyoka saved shoots her hand up in the air.

"Um, isn't orientation today. Aren't we supposed to do orientation?" she asks.

"Yes, other classes will be doing orientation, however this is my class and I teach it however I like." Aizawa says.

She quiets down.

"Ok, you will be scored based on points for how well you do." Aizawa continues.

"Cool, this sounds like fun!" Ashido exclaims.
"Fun you say, well then last place will be expelled." Aizawa says.

Everyone groans at this. Ashido gets a couple of glares from the rest of the class but she chooses to ignore them.

"Will the person who got first place on the entrance exam please step forward?" Aizawa asks.

Izumi, Shoto, Katsuki, and Katsumi all step forward with a cocky grin on their faces.

"What are you four doing? None of you got first place, Izuku please step forward." Aizawa says.

Their faces switch to shocked expressions as Izuku steps forward.

"HOW DID DEKU, FUCKING DEKU, BEAT US?!" Katsumi shouts.

Aizawa quickly activates his quirk and looks at her menacingly. He let's a little killing intent seep out and that shuts everyone up fast.

"He got 1,534 villain points alone. That is more than all of you. That is how he got first."

Izuku starts feeling his power shoot higher and higher. He chose to not deactivate it because he knew he would need it for the challenges. Aizawa tosses him a ball.

"How far could you throw a ball in school before?" Aizawa asks.

"Around 47 meters." Izuku replies.

"Ok, try using your quirk this time."

Izuku takes a deep breath as a glint of determination can be seen in his eyes. He reels back and throws the ball as hard as he can. No-one sees the ball go, no-one sees the ball sail in the air. Several sonic booms can be heard right after Izuku thru the ball. Aizawa had a shocked expression when looking at his tablet.

"Ehem," Aizawa clears his throat, "Just before it glitched out it showed an infinity." he says as he turns the tablet to the rest of the class to show the massive error message.

The class is in shock and the 4 tormenters are speechless. The class does a bunch of other activities while they wait for another set of balls. Izuku comes in first for all of them. Shortly after they finish all of the activities, the results are displayed. Izuku was first by a long shot. (Idk who was next, you do the list). Everyone looks to last place and sees... Minoru Mineta.

"NOOOO! I came in last. I don't want to be expelled. Not until I have at least-" he is cut off when Sero tapes his mouth shut before he can get the last of his sentence out.

"Don't worry, no-one is going to be expelled. It was just a ruse to make you all do your best in the activities." Aizawa said.

Everyone lets out an audible sigh of relief.

"Although, if you did not show potential, I would have definitely expelled you." Aizawa says.

This sends a shiver of fear down everyone's spine.

After class the six friends celebrate their first day of UA. They go get ice cream, and do another round of Karaoke. When it gets late, they all say their goodbyes and head home. Izuku and Kyoka quickly eat dinner so they can record another song. After their recording, they quickly go to bed.

"I had a lot of fun today." Kyoka says, cuddling Izuku.

"Same here. I just hoped I would not have to see people from my past. Now they know who I am." Izuku says, covering his face.

"Hey, it is going to be ok. After all, you are stronger than them. Everything will be fine." Kyoka said. Izuku is about to retort but she places her lips on his.

"Goodnight Izu, see you in the morning." Kyoka says after she finishes kissing Izuku.

"Goodnight Kyo, see you tomorrow." Izuku says.

They both drift off to sleep, wondering what day 2 of UA Academy will bring. 

Words- 1509

Sorry if this chapter is short. I believe the next one might be as well. Let me know what you think and what I can improve on.