8: I Wanna See You

Clair-

Flashback**

"Uh, Billie.?" 

"yea?" she turns to look at me.

"May be too late to tell you, but I hate scary movies.." I add a small fake laugh.

"suck it up, you already agreed." She teased. 

I fold my arms together over my chest and huff. 

I mumble a whatever, but she doesn't seem to hear.

"If you wanna say sum, say it to my face babe." she moves and I flinch away. 

But then her movements stop for a minute, making me curious as to why she just stopped out of no where. I moved my head up, and moved my hair. Only to see her staring at me, sitting there. 

"You bitch." I push her to where she falls. 

I cover up and sit back.

"I wanna see you girl." She gets closer, too close. 

"Nooo." I push myself back away from her, smiling. 

"Pleasee.." 

"No." 

"yes." 

"No." 

"Yes." 

"No." 

"fine then, do it the hard way." 

she goes on her knees and takes small steps towards me. 

"Oh hell nah." I get off the bed and tell her to stay where she was.

Suddenly she gets off the bed and run towards me. My eyes widen and I sprint out the bedroom door, laughing. Slipping and sliding cuz I still have my socks on. But hearing Billie's footsteps get closer to me I keep going. 

I thought I was doing good until I fell and hit the ground hard.It didn't hurt. But Billie didn't seem to be able to stop because she fell on me. 

We both just busted out laughing. Not caring about our positions. 

"Ahh ur squashing meeee" my voice comes out harsh from lack of breath.

"Oh hush." she smiles

My hair was all over my face, itching me. but I'm thankful its there in this situation. 

Billie gets quiet, but never gets off me. 

"You remind me of someone I loved once before." her low tone tells me her mood changed. She lays her head on my chest and wraps her arms around me. 

"I wish I was them, for you. but I'm not." Even though I can't see I know she isn't smiling. I mean, she lost someone she loved, from what I can tell. And it hurts, from experience. And it always stays with you. 

"Me to." She sighs

End of Flashback***