fight fight fight

Start from the beginning

"yeah I think he was two days ago... maybe it's the fact that he found me hanging out with 6 guys-" y/n rambled.

she put her phone down, got a small mirror out of her bag and started slowly peeling the mask off.

"what." mai cut her off

"y/n what?" yukie stopped peeling her own mask and looked at y/n with wide eyes.

"most of them were from karasuno. I just invited Yamaguchi over to catch up it's not my fault everyone came" y/n got up and threw the used mask in a small plastic bag the girls brought with them.

"weren't you scared???" yachi leaned forward making y/n flinch from the sudden movement.

"what? no they're my friends"

y/n's pov

as I said that, someone knocked on the door. I went up to my bed and picked my phone up to look at the time.

we're not expecting anyone...

-7.38PM-

another knock was heard and everyone looked at me, as I was the only one standing up.

"tsk." I said under my breath as I walked towards the door.

as soon as I open the door I get dragged out of the room. the door closed behind me and I raised my head to see who's about to kidnap me.

"suna?" he let go off my hand a few meters away from the doors and stayed silent. he looked rather irritated and his usual stoic expression was replaced with a annoyed, slightly angry one.

"suna are you mad?" I spoke again after a few seconds of silence.

"why would I be mad?" he scoffed.

"are you serious?? we haven't talked at all the past few days"

"I wonder who's fault that is" he sarcastically spat out and I was taken aback.

"come on I had things to do..." I wasn't lying. I have mAnaGer dUtay.

"like??? being all lovey dovey with some dude??"

hold up what?

"what the fuck are you talking about???" at that point I was visually confused, my eyebrows furrowed and my mouth slightly open.

"YOU KNOW DAMN WELL I'M TALKING ABOUT THAT TENNIS BALL" he started shouting.

"THAT TENNIS BALL HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS" i shouted back and he put his hands on his hips, leaning down a bit.

"OH REALLY???"

"YES REALLY"

"I can't believe this" he took a step back and rubbed his hands against his face, leaving them there for a bit before plopping them on his sides.

"you can't believe what??" I stopped shouting and waited for him to respond.

"is there anything else you haven't told me?" he said after a while and I furrowed my eyebrows again.

"...my dad says hi"

"and you forgot to tell me. LIKE YOU FORGOT TO MENTION HOW SOMEONE SET YOU UP WITH KYOTANI?" who the fuck told him about that??

"I DIDN'T TELL YOU CAUSE IT DIDN'T MATTER."

it really doesn't matter since I declined the offer so why is he so mad about it?

"I'M GUESSING YOU'RE NOT CHEERING FOR ME THEN"

"OF COURSE I AM WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??"

"NO, YOU SHOULD CHEER FOR YOUR LITTLE BOYFRIEND" my what now?

"SUNA I SAID NO" I took a step towards him and my shoe made a loud noise when it hit the ground.

"YOU SAID NO TO WHAT????" he shouted back at me, leaning forward a bit.

"I SAID NO TO KYOTANI. THAT'S WHY IT DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER IN THE FIRST PLACE"

I saw his face features quickly soften and he took a hesitant step back. after a bit he spoke again. his voice was softer and calmer than before, but he was still very tense.

"...so you're not together?" he asked.

my blood was starting to boil but I didn't want to snap at him... sure he was acting weird considering he was just my friend. and sure I didn't want to make things worse than they already were but anger got the best of me.

"DON'T YOU THINK I WOULD'VE TOLD YOU??? DON'T YOU THINK YOU'D BE THE FIRST ONE TO KNOW??? IS THAT HOW MUCH YOU TRUST ME???"

silence.

"WELL I'M SORRY YOU HAVEN'T BEEN GETTING THE ATTENTION YOU DESERVE SUNA BUT I NEED SOME TIME FOR MYSELF TOO"

"YOU HAD TWO MONTHS FOR YOURSELF" he argued back.

"NO RINTAROU I HAD TWO MONTHS FULL OF STRESS, STUDYING AND ABSOLUTELY NO COMMUNICATION WITH THE REST OF THE WORLD"

"y/n-"

"IT'S LIKE YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT MY WELL BEING AT ALL"

"I DON'T"

we made eye contact for a few seconds before I turned around and started walking back to the room. I opened the door and took a look at suna before I went in.

he was standing in the middle of the hallway, looking at me in the eyes. his face was relaxed, guilt evident in his eyes while his mouth was a bit agape.

I walked in and closed the door behind me with a loud thud.

"y/n is everythi-" hana tried to approach me but I ignored her and headed towards my bed.

"fuck off" I said rather rudely and flopped down on the bed, laying on my stomach.

"WHY IS EVERYTHING SO FUCKED UP" I screamed, shoving my head in the pillow mid-sentence.

"y/n it's not your fau-" mei tried to comfort me.

"HE'S SO FUCKING CONFUSING" my muffled screams cut her off and I felt someone sit on my bed.

"it's ok... calm down" yukie caressed my hair trying to calm me down.

I closed my eyes, feeling them stinging as if I was about to cry and moments later, I felt tears staining the white pillow case.

I wasn't sure if I was sad... I was too overwhelmed with all the adrenaline and distress from before but that was enough to make me overthink.

a/n

please don't kill me.

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯