I wanted to apologize to the other students, they looked stunned as I didn't hold back on my quirk; I used stones, heavy boulders, vines, thorns, anything to get the headbands he gestured to, without having a grip on my power level at all.

After twenty-five minutes, I heard his yells. Bakugo's team flew by us, Sero accidentally crashing into my shoulder while Shinso's arms wrapped around my upper body, attempting to shield me. It was too late.

Suddenly, I was aware of everything; I had control over myself again.

"So that's your quirk, Shinso?" I asked, forcing the team to halt as I turned us over in the other direction, heading to a girl with black hair and blue eyes, summoning stems to steal the headbands on her as I quickly forced the ground under our feet to move us away.

"Reyna, I'm sorry."

"Forget about it for now, we need to try our best and advance."

We stayed in quietude, I moved where he needed me to; he would nudge the sides of my ribcage with his foot to lead me in different directions to run.

"We can't get too near those groups," he was referring to Bakugo's, Midoriya's, and Todoroki's team who were currently forcing the worst of their quirks to try and protect or steal headbands.

I hummed and nodded, he patted my head for us to slow down, all we needed to do was protect the headbands we had, and we would move on. Even if I don't get to advance with my friends properly, at least I could have Aoyama and Ojiro near me as I helped our team in defense and offense.

Quietly, Shinso and I watched as Midoriya jumped towards Todoroki, the two-toned boy's face showed a deep resilience against Izuku's own determination, Bakugo was screaming all the while.

I gasped, very briefly, flames erupted from Todoroki's left arm for a short moment.

Then, the signal rang, ending the battle.

Who advanced? Things were too disoriented from my friend's teams that I couldn't pinpoint exactly what went down.

Ojiro groaned, rubbing his head while Aoyama started speaking in French in a rather angry tone.

Shinso got off of us, turning me to face him as he put his hand on my shoulder.

"We advanced, but I know you probably hate me now. I'm sorry." He said, eyes casting the guilt he felt.

"Your quirk." I stated, watching as his head lifted up, portraying a look of resignation.

"What about it?"

"It's a shame you didn't make it to the Hero Course. You'd be good at taking down villains who like to monologue."

He blinked, before releasing a deep laugh with a grin that made his eyes crinkle.

I breathed out in relief, before Midnight announced the teams that advanced to the final round.

Team Todoroki. Team Bakugo. Team Shinso. Team Midoriya.

They made it, that's nice to hear.

We were dismissed for lunch, and I waved goodbye to Shinso, walking to the restroom to relax. I had used a lot of the stamina for my quirk, so I needed to rest a bit.

When finishing up and leaving, I walked towards the dining hall, ready to eat enough to restore my fuel for the final rounds as I let the heat of the sun warm my skin.

I was passing through the back of a tunnel, avoiding the herd of people that were trying to get their food faster. I smiled slightly, finding the blades of grass and flowers dancing amusing as the natural land shifted to the blue-themed walls of cement. The space was growing narrow, and my footsteps grew quieter. I heard two familiar voices, but I wasn't a person who eavesdropped so I tuned it out.