2.

word count: 2

word count: 2.0k
warnings: none
read in dark mode for a better uexperience

"this is so cute, instagram story material" was all you heard followed by clicks and shutters from a camera

"this is so cute, instagram story material" was all you heard followed by clicks and shutters from a camera. your eyes shot open like a deer caught in headlights as flashing lights filled your vision. it took you a split second to realize that your head was resting on the lap that belonged to the pink haired boy you spent all night watching movies with, yuji.

he blinks a few times before looking down at you and that's when you both freak out and move away from each other. a loud chuckle erupts from the blindfolded man standing in front of you two. gojo was initially looking for yuji and couldn't find him anywhere but then he went looking for you and couldn't find you either. he asked kugisaki and megumi if they'd seen you two and they said no. slightly concerned, gojo began asking everyone else if they'd seen you guys. as he walked past the basement he felt a familiar presence and recognized it as yuji's.

"alright love birds let's get a move on. kugisaki and megumi are waiting for the two of you to join them." the tint on yuji's cheeks faded as he composed himself, you did the same. "what are we doing?"

as the three of you leave the basement gojo explains that the first years would be training with the second years today. you did wonder if there were other students in the school since you hadn't seen them but gojo's explanation answered your question. although your shower was quick and short you thought back to last night with yuji. you enjoyed his company and got to know him a bit. the thought brought a slight smile to your face.

you did your hair and threw on your uniform. you liked it, the design was way different from the regular school uniforms you saw on your way here. sure it made you stand out more than you already did but you had to admit, you did look pretty badass. you didn't know what type of training the sensei was talking about so you decided to bring along a cursed weapon with you.

you sauntered over to your artillery, running your fingers over your weapons that were just waiting to be used on the poor soul that comes in contact with it. since it's just training you decide to go with something light, a bow and arrow. you used the archery weapon for target practice but that was pretty much it. you never actually used it on someone.