"James..."

James groaned in response, vibrations sending shocks of ecstasy through El's body.

"Fuck, i'm gonna-"

Before El could finish her sentence James pulled back with a smirk on his face.

"You're evil," El laughed, sitting up and reaching towards his face to pull them together. James smiled into the kiss, returning to his position with the girl trapped under him, his hands grasping at her thighs desperately.

With El's legs around James' waist, she tightened them and used her grip to manoeuvre their bodies so she was on top. James laughed again at her attempt to gain control, he groaned quietly when she jerked her hips forward against the tent in his trousers. He flipped them back over and El used her position to grab to waistband of his trousers between her toes, pulling them down and off his legs along with his boxers.

With them both now fully naked, the intensity of their kiss increased, hands moving madly over each others body, desperate to feel every part of it they could reach. James took his tip and rubbed it through El's folds, causing her to shudder.

James moved the hair from El's eyes and stared deeply into them. "You sure?"

El looked back at him with the same intensity and gave him a simple nod, allowing him to have the satisfaction of watching her eyes roll back in her head as James thrust firmly into her. They both let out simultaneous moans, El's hands going straight to James' broad shoulders to give her something to hold on to.

James rested his forehead in the crook of El's neck for a few strokes, getting used to the feeling he had missed so deeply, before he could pick up his pace. He lifted his head and kissed along El's jaw, losing his usual precision as his movements sped up.

"Fuck," he hissed in her ear, biting her earlobe afterwards before continuing to listen to the blissful sounds he was managing to release from Eleanor. James' right hand made its way round the front of her neck, applying pressure on the sides, making the pleasure in El's body increase tenfold. James' eyes rolled back before he pulled the head girl closer, biting her lower lip, then sucking it when he pulled away to look at her.

"Open those pretty eyes for me," James murmured, wiping away the hair that had stuck to the sweat on her forehead. "I want you to see who's doing this to you," he slowed down his thrusts to an agonisingly teasing pace, "I want you to remember every second."

Grey eyes met hazel ones, looking deeply into each other as James' motion sped up again. He kept their faces close together, holding his mouth against hers even when she couldn't kiss back anymore.

"Fuck, James," El moaned as James' movements became harder and rougher, causing the bed to rattle against the wall. She tore her nails down his back, eyebrows creasing as she forced herself to not take her eyes off James. His hand went to grab the headboard of the bed, allowing him something to stable his movements, increasing the speed of them to make the girl beneath him writhe about.

El continued to moan his name, the sound like a sweet symphony in James' ears, a sound he'd missed so much over the last few months. As the feeling of an orgasm approached, El's eyelids began to close in bliss, but upon seeing this, James tightened his grip on her neck.

"Don't you dare close your eyes," he growled, still not once taking his gaze away from her face. "I want you to look at me, i want you to see who's making you cum."

A ripple of butterflies flitted through El's stomach as the clenched her legs around James' waist, forcing him even deeper inside. Her orgasm flooded over her body, arching her back off the mattress and gripping onto James' shoulders as she cried out. A groan slipped past James' lips at the sight, his thrusts becoming fast jerks as he came inside her.