flashback

warning: the chapter contains fight scenes/violence/gore?

toga held your hand tightly in hers, both you, her, twice and now dabi running through the streets in the dark. the only source of light to be seen was one of the moon and stars above your heads. 

although this plan was risky, you wore a devious grin on your face as it went as you hoped. 

but it would only be a matter of time before the pro-heroes and authorities to find your exact whereabouts and locate you to bring you back to UA. 

"remind me again why kurogiri isn't just taking us back to the base?" twice panted as he continued to run behind you all. "crusty wanted him to do something probably!" dabi yelled back to him. 

"i'm so happy you get to come back! even if it's only for a little while!" toga giggled, still dragging you with her. "glad to be back~" you cooed behind her. 

the harsh wind brushed against your faces as you continued to run as fast as you all could. 

moments like this triggered old memories of when you were a child to sprout in your mind with a soft grin. 

~flashback~

"himiko! come on! let's gooo~" you called out, creating a small tube like structure around your mouth with your hands in an attempt to make yourself louder. "i'm coming, i'm coming! wait up!" she shouted back, running up to where you were waiting, wiping the corner of her mouth with her beige coloured cardigan sleeve. 

"that's gonna stain you know. i could get you a new one if you want!" you squealed, lifting up the now blood-stained sleeve and inspecting it. "did you get money somewhere or something?" she questioned, tilting her head to the side in a curious manner. pushing a playful and hand to her shoulder, you giggled softly, "no, silly!" you chuckled once more. 

"then how are you going to get another cardigan for me?" she asked you. "we're gonna steal one, obviously," you grinned devilishly, resting one of your soft hands gently on her shoulder. it was almost as if her expression changed and lit up once you said that. "you're the best friend i could ever ask for! stealing something, just for me!" she giggled happily, swinging an arm around your shoulder still keeping her classic bright, toothy smile. 

"of course! anything for you!" you said, returning your spare arm around her shoulder as she did to you. both of you slightly stumbling at the impact, you both fell to the floor on top of each other still laughing carelessly. 

"now, let's go get that jumper!" you said, standing up, brushing down you clothes and extending an arm, gesturing toga to grab it to help herself up. graciously taking your hand, she too stood up with you, the two of you now posing triumphantly, scanning the horizon for any stores or people with what you needed. 

"ah-hah!" you declared proudly, pointing to a rather fancy looking shop with glass windows, allowing you to see inside. mannequins were posed emotionlessly looking out the window and onto the street. one in specifically took your attention, a tall slim one clothed in a light brown button up jumper, sort of similar to the one toga was wearing already. "look, over there!" you nudged the blonde girl who started giggling in excitement before tightly hugging you. "it's so pretty! let's go take it!"

the two of you began sprinting from the grassy patch you previously were and down the roads towards the store. looking up at it, you were both left jaw-dropped. the sweet scent of ladies perfume seeping through the doors, a small barely noticeable bell ringing as the door opened and closed. "woah," you both gasped synchronised with each other as you looked around. 

"it's there!" you whisper-yelled, running towards it and pulling it forcefully off of the doll-like figure, knocking it over in the process. "hey, kid! you can't just take it off of the display!" an older looking women with greyish hair, dark red lipstick staining her lips and a little bit of her teeth and a black mole on the right side of her eye yelled at the two of you. 

at the sudden yelling, the two of you looked at each other before implying to run out. seeing what you were planning, the rather ugly looking old women shouted towards two men on the other side of the store. "security!" she shrieked causing you and toga to pause temporarily before smirking and facing the men. 

it was clear to the two of you that these men were just normal security officers, no quirk as the same for the woman behind the counter. throwing the clothing item to toga, she quickly slipped it on before the two of you charged at the men with devious expressions. 

the blonde girl pulled a small sharp looking knife from the side of her skirt and swiped it in multiple directions towards the shorter of the two men while you set your focus on the other. extending both of your arms, you activated your quirk, sending razor sharp spider-like webs towards the unlucky attacker. 

as the webs swiped at him, you could see the pure terror in his very eyes, he knew that it was the end for him. "AHH-" his screamed were cut short as the webs struck him, his body now cut up in multiple different equal pieces, blood pooling beneath him on the shop floor. 

looking over, you saw the shorter of the two man laid lifelessly on the floor next to the blouses aisle. "we've gotta get out of here before the pro's come!" she yelled at you as you ran towards her. 

she sprinted out of the door, slowing down a little waiting for you to follow. "see you~"  you waved playfully towards the clearly traumatised shop keeper now frozen in place.

you both continued to run and run until you were back to the base where everyone was waiting for you to arrive back safely. 

~end of flashback~

(like i said, i updated bro's

n e ways, i love y'all who comment and vote for my booksit means so much to me jednogkj)