II. Oh, did I mention...

"Are you alright?" a boy with silver grey hair asked me, coming closer to inspect my well being.

"I'm alright." I reply, brushing off my skirt and straightening the heavy bag hanging on my shoulder.

The truth is my ass felt like it was going to fall off, but I just wanted to talk to Kageyama and then leave. I don't want to be embarrassed anymore today.

"Oops." was all Kageyama said before impatiently pushing past me to come into the gym.

I stumbled out of the way almost falling again from his forearm pushing me. A vein popped out on my forehead.

Taking a deep breath, I decided to get this over with before I lost my patience and started cussing him out.

"I came here to talk to you about the project Kageyama." I chirped out with a forced smile and closed eyes. The vein on my forehead still stuck out.

"Can't it wait till after practice?" He sounded annoyed at me. He didn't even both to turn around and face me as he waved me off.

'Who the hell does this guy think he is?!'

I gritted my teeth and responded as calmly as possible, "Sure."

This boy was going to make me lose my shit.

"You can sit on the bench and wait if you would like, haha." The same silver haired boy from before told me nervously, trying to ease the tension that weighed heavy in the air.

I turned to face him looking apologetic for disturbing their practice, "Are you sure I won't be in the way?"

"Oh no! Not at all! We owe you one for the trouble our teammate has caused you." I looked around the gym and everyone nodded, agreeing with the silver haired 3rd year.

"All right, thanks a bunch!"

I cracked a small genuine smile and sat down on the bench and pulled out my book.

At least the rest of the team seemed nice.

***

During the teams water break I offered to help the manager Shimizu (who I met while sitting on the bench), pass out towels and water bottles, to which she graciously accepted my offer.

I hopped up out of my seat sticking a book mark into the page I stopped on, and started handing water bottles to each player with a large grin.

Except for Kageyama.

I skipped right passed him and handed a bottle to Hinata with the biggest grin of all.

I could feel Kageyama's glare burn a hole in the side of my head as I chatted with Hinata cheerfully, but I ignored him not wanting to let him have the satisfaction of seeming intimidating to me.

"Great job out there Hinata! I never knew you could jump so high!" I praised.

He smiled widely at my praise and his cheeks tinged a light pink, "Thanks L/N!"